News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough- May 10th and 11th

Started by eloquentXI, May 07, 2008, 03:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Quote from: Escarlata on May 08, 2008, 01:00:06 PM
Thanks, Eloquent, for the memory trigger, I think you're right. If I remember correctly, someone said that it as an 18+ discussion too, right?

Yeah, it's 18+. *grumble* ONE WEEK and I would be 18. ONE WEEK! Maybe I can sneak over for a listen...  8)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Nicolas-Antoine

Hola all - finally made it here. I'm there Saturday. Dana will be there will her kids, her sister and her kids, and her mom plus a few friends. Oughta be quite a crowd. I will probably take Sunday off. The leg is getting better but since I have to travel in a week I'm trying to get it all the rest I can.

Element of Air

does anyone know if Kim and Dana Stalkwell are going to be there this weekend? I have to give Kim a hair fall that she wanted.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

Hi Element! We need to hook up about next weekend! I'll see you Sat at the booth. My evil twin will be wanting to hitch  a ride with you! If I see Kim- I will tell her to see you!
  Doing the Happy Packing dance today for Scarby!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Queen Bonnie

For some reason I can't seem to reply to personal messages! See you soon Eloquent! Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Nicolas-Antoine

Hey - my 16yo daughter will be come out on Saturday! Unfortunately she refuses to garb...

Element of Air

What is the 18+ stuff that is being talked about? at 11:30 what day and where and what is it? i am so confused!  ??? Si I saw the post on it in the forums but who is holding it? What is it really? Is it like a show? or a class as in, sit down and take out your note pad type class. and I am so not looking forward to the heat and humidity this weekend. I will probably be a gypsy or something this weekend to stay cool.  :P
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

All ready to go! Leaving for Scarby in an hour!
I Need faire! Way too much reality in my life this week!
Fie and begone to troubles!
see you there!
Wingardium Leviosa!

eloquentXI

Quote from: Element of air on May 09, 2008, 11:38:26 AM
What is the 18+ stuff that is being talked about? at 11:30 what day and where and what is it? i am so confused!  ??? Si I saw the post on it in the forums but who is holding it? What is it really? Is it like a show? or a class as in, sit down and take out your note pad type class. and I am so not looking forward to the heat and humidity this weekend. I will probably be a gypsy or something this weekend to stay cool.  :P

Every Saturday morning, as I'm told, there is a history lecture kind of thing over by the entrance in which they take a topic of discussion for things of the period. This weekend is, as I'm finding out, most talked about over Sex adn Love? It's an 18+ lecture...  :(

Aye, I am not looking forward to the heat and humidity. I, do not have gypsy garb, but I may have found a short sleeved chemise to wear!

And aye, way too much reality this week. I'll be so glad to step through the gates tomorrow...

cowgrrl

Quote from: eloquentXI on May 08, 2008, 10:05:09 PM
Thanks, Eloquent, for the memory trigger, I think you're right. If I remember correctly, someone said that it as an 18+ discussion too, right?

Yeah, it's 18+. *grumble* ONE WEEK and I would be 18. ONE WEEK! Maybe I can sneak over for a listen...  8)
Ya know, usually I'm a 'by the rules' kind of girl.  However....you will be 18 in a week & I doubt they're checking IDs for the lecture so I'd say go. 
If you're almost 18 & you're not mature enough for the discussion, there's more than your age I'd be worried about!!

eloquentXI

Quote from: cowgrrl on May 09, 2008, 08:18:55 PM
Quote from: eloquentXI on May 08, 2008, 10:05:09 PM

Ya know, usually I'm a 'by the rules' kind of girl.  However....you will be 18 in a week & I doubt they're checking IDs for the lecture so I'd say go. 
If you're almost 18 & you're not mature enough for the discussion, there's more than your age I'd be worried about!!

Hahaha, well I plan on just stopping by to listen for awhile. I'll be havin' a faire virgin with me so it could add to the experience for her! :D