News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kennywood's Phantom Fright Nights anyone??

Started by Lady Celynn, October 06, 2008, 09:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

Laurie and I thought this may be a fun Rennie event...a group trip to Kennywood's Phantom Fright Nights.  For those of you not familiar with it, it's 6 hour of amusement park haunted houses, haunted walks, roller coasters, Potato Patch fries and lots of fun.  If you're interested just let us know.  If we can get at least 20 we can get a group rate.

anne of oaktower

How many more weekends will this be going on?  And what hours?  I'd love to get down there - especially with some of the ren friends!!! -  just have to find some time to squeeze it in!
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Angus_Cutter

we have been talking about in the group calender thread... there is a munch of us planning on coming down this saturday...

Professor M

The group calendar thread was originally a discussion about where to post events.  I think the final resolution is to list each event as a new topic.  Otherwise they all get blended and muddled in one long thread.

I'm not going to make to Kennywood this weekend.  October is so hectic for us, it's going to be difficult.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Celynn

Kennywood's Fright Fest hours are 7 pm- 1am.  We're open on Friday and Saturdays  now up to and including Nov.1.  Just a heads up...if we can't get a group of 20 for the group discount then make sure you buy your tickets at Giant Eagle.  The tickets at the gate are $23 but only $20 at Giant Eagles.  One other thing I need to mention....Friday crowds are smaller than the Saturday ones...a lot of the high school kiddies are at football games or Homecoming events...also, the later in the month, the bigger the crowds.  In fact they have had to close the gates on at least 2 nights last year because we were so full. 

April

God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Lady Celynn

Just a quick reminder....there are still 3 weekends left for Kennywood.  Several of our Rennie family have already come out to visit my "playground" (don't worry Mip your soul has lots of company).  I encourage anyone else who's thinking of coming to make it happen.  If you can avoid next Saturday, it's always the most busiest time of the season.

Laurie asked me to let everyone know that you can find her at Kennywoo in Gory Park...I may be harder to find because I'm all over the park.