News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Heading to MDRF this weekend...

Started by aidenoffairfax, September 08, 2008, 01:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feline Groovy

Where was I going and how do I get there?

aidenoffairfax

Feline, you should come visit! I miss the scribe, and no one has called me hack to my face in a long time... going through withdrawals!
Please go ahead and clear your throats... the hack has arrived!

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

awh, come on Feline.come on out to play with us.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Feline Groovy

I'm sorry, friends. My potential 'escape to MDRF' plans for the weekend are on hold as I may be flying back to KS tomorrow for a funeral.  :( 

aidenoffairfax

Sorry to hear that feline... hope you can join us.

Master James

OK we didn't make it last weekend but we will be there this Sunday.  Can't miss Albanach!  Hope to see everyone there!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Unfortunately I won't be able to be there this weekend and I hate it to since Albanach is going to be there but I hope you all have fun this weekend.Please tell me how Albanach did this weekend since they are like one of my all time favorite in the rennaisnace world.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

aidenoffairfax

I'll look for everyone! Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one in garb... wait, too vague. I'll be the one in tights... again, too vague. I'll be the guy with a pint in his hand... damn, again vague. Oh well. I'll be me. You know me. Come find me!

Dirtfarmer

Good look for me.. I'll be the one in a big red hat... drinking mead.. but NOT at any of the Albanach show.  You could have done a much better description of yourself... I mean... won't you be wearing a belt... that is how you know who people are don't you know, by their belts.. shhheesh.

will paisley

Quote from: aidenoffairfax on September 12, 2008, 10:17:34 AM
I'll look for everyone! Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one in garb... wait, too vague. I'll be the one in tights... again, too vague. I'll be the guy with a pint in his hand... damn, again vague. Oh well. I'll be me. You know me. Come find me!

This is Scottish Weekend.  Bring your kilt.  Or your sheep.  Or both.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

aidenoffairfax

Oh yeah... I'll be the guy with the belt. Make sure to look for the guy with the brown or black belt with stuff hanging from it. Oh wait... vague again!

Feline Groovy

Orange.  Just dangle an orange from your belt and you'll be unmistakable.   ;)   

And someone yell 'HACK!' at Joe for me since I won't be able to do it myself.  (Not traveling this weekend after all but still can't do MDRF. Doesn't look like I'll be hitting KCRF this year, either. Alas!)

Master James

Feline Groovy sorry to hear that.  I was hoping for a mini M'Crack invasion at KCRF since we are still going.  Plans now are to be there closing weekend.  Going to visit some friends out there and go to the faire.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Feline Groovy

The way my life has kept rearranging itself over the past few days, I'm not saying nuthin' no more 'bout where I might or might not be going.  ::)

I give up!

Master James

LOL yeah I know what you mean!  Was supposed to go to MDRF today but the wife is ill no its a no go.   :(  Oh well.  Next week is PARF for sure!  Just gives me more time to work on garb and such this weekend.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51