News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Heading to MDRF this weekend...

Started by aidenoffairfax, September 08, 2008, 01:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

Sorry to hear about your wife Master James.I hope she feels better soon my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Master James please tell your wife we hoping shes feeling better. And it was awful hot today at faire, an ugly 95 degrees.Even Albannach was feeling the heat,they had to slow it down abit.But a little bit of faire is better than no faire at all.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

lordwriothsley

Lady Joyce Ann you are so right that a little bit of faire is better than no faire at all.I'm sorry that it was so hot for yall up there but at least yall are back in one piece and that is all that matters.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Feline Groovy

Quote from: Master James on September 14, 2008, 10:45:41 AM
LOL yeah I know what you mean!  Was supposed to go to MDRF today but the wife is ill no its a no go.   :(  Oh well.  Next week is PARF for sure!  Just gives me more time to work on garb and such this weekend.

Oh no!  Tell her to feel better soon, please.  And if it was as hot there as it was here, perhaps she picked a good weekend to be ill anyway.  :-/
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Master James

Thank you all for the well wishes.  She is doing much better today.  She somehow injured her shoulder in 3 places and it was so sore yesterday she was ill from the pain.  She basically has tendinitis in 3 places in the shoulder and none of them are in a place where a cortazone shot will help so she has been in physical therapy for it and its helping but she still has bad days and yesterday was one.  We will however be at PARF this coming weekend so any of you who will be there I look forward to seeing you.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Master James I'm glad to hear to hear that your wife is doing better but i'm sorry that she's having to deal with the pain her shoulder.Is there like some kind of operation they can do to fix her shoulder in the 3 places she injured it?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

Nope she didn't tear anything so its just a matter of working on it until it is healed.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Dallan

Quote from: Master James on September 15, 2008, 09:05:42 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes.  She is doing much better today.  She somehow injured her shoulder in 3 places and it was so sore yesterday she was ill from the pain.  She basically has tendinitis in 3 places in the shoulder and none of them are in a place where a cortazone shot will help so she has been in physical therapy for it and its helping but she still has bad days and yesterday was one.  We will however be at PARF this coming weekend so any of you who will be there I look forward to seeing you.

Glad to hear she's doing better. I kept and eye out for you yesterday. I had assumed I had missed you because I was on the move a lot. It ended up just being my oldest and I. Lady Di had to stay home with the 6 year old because he was punished. Devon and I took the opportunity to see a lot of shows and only stopped by the White Hart couple of times very briefly.
Fight'n