News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

would you like this or not

Started by Cyron, September 08, 2008, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyron

on the last weekend of the faire.. i have thought about taking all the photos and video clips i have taken and putting them into a dvd slide show, with some sort of music in the background.. or just puuting them on cd's for people if they would like..

so I will ask yall if this is something you would want that i can just drop off at lady fair's booth for you to pick up, and if so would you like the the dvd slide show more.. or just the pictures.

note: i have plently of both that i never use for anything so that is not a concern of mine.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

anna*regina

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone here yet, hopefully I will this Saturday. Anyway, this is a wonderful idea and so very generous of you! I can't imagine that anyone would not appreciate either the slideshow or the pictures. :)

Lord Virgil

Cyron,

I think that would be a great idea.  The least I could do is buy you a drink (beer/wine/pop/water) for your trouble.  If you decide to do so, you've got one customer for sure.

Anna*Regina,

I remember you posting a pic with you and the Dutchman so I know you've been to the Guiness Pub.  That's where my wife and I can usually be found.  Make sure you look for us.  I'm usually dressed in a Bright Green velvet pirate coat and a red and black hat with lots of feathers. 

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

nliedel

Know why I rarely meet anyone? I'm not allowed around the Guinness Pub. Which is a good and wondrous thing, since I've changed my mind about Guinness and now like it :) I have some at home now.

I always intend to have one when I get home Saturday night, but I end up crashing.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Cyron

well lord virgil.. thats one for sure getting made.. but since i knwo not every checks here i will be asking there also this weekend..

hopefully i will have my video camera with me this weekend also.. but thats a BIG BIG IF...  needs a new battery and those are $110 and its an older digital8 tape camera.. and i could get a new minidvd or harddrive one for like 300.. so debating.. but eitherway i will still be making the dvd for peeps.. just hoping to get a rough idea of how many to make the week before the last weekend.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!