News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Blackthorn Village Renaissance Faire

Started by Irishknight, September 09, 2008, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishknight

This is a new faire in Northeast Arkansas that will be running for 2 weekends in August 2009.  We are allowing permanent structures and tents.  We are looking for entertainers and merchants.  The faire's website is http://www.freewebs.com/blackthorn1/.

We hope to hear from many of you.

Irishknight

To update anyone who may be interested, we have begun accepting merchants and we are negotiating with a number of performers. 
If you have an act or a booth that you think would fit into a brand new faire, please contact us soon.  Our joust field is already completed and we are ready to begin work on the market place.

BLAKDUKE

Who are your jousters and do you have a royal court????????
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Emerald Shaunassey

R*,
     Glad to know you are still alive and going ahead with the faire.  Did you ever recieve my e-mail proposal for my stage show?  I sent it months ago and have not yet heard back from you.  Was beginning to fear it had been lost in cyber space.  In case you no longer have my e-mail addy it is: okierennie1 at aol dot com.

Drop me a line and let me know! 

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

jeremiah sullivan

The Faire Blackthorn will not happen this year, as I spoke to Rob the 16 th of feb, and the ice storms have done him in this year. Maybe next???????
                                  Thanks Jeremiah

Dinobabe

What are you doing for court?  Will you encourage volunteer participation?  Are you going to have guildes (St. Lawrence, St. Michael, etc...)?
Thanks!  ;)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com