News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Night With the Ladies

Started by Mali Mckee, September 09, 2008, 11:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mali Mckee

To all of you that shared your evening with the ladies at the group home,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.  The ladies and the staff had a wonderful time and it meant the world to all of us.  Terry, THANK YOU for the music.  Charming, THANK YOU for being you (well the Charming you).  Pearl, for being your sweet and loveable washing well wench self.  Sir William and Sir Marcus, for showing us that Chivalry is indeed not dead.  Cap't Blaze and mate, for letting the children teach you how to count and the total of 2+2.  The Sherriff, well what can I say, you are you and that is all there is to say on that note.  As soon as I can figure out where and how to put in pics they will be shared with you. 

For all of you that missed this evenings festivities, you truly missed something that could very well touched your heart in a way that nothing else in this world ever will.

This evening 9 of the cast members spent quality time with a group of women that reside in the group home where I work that are unable to attend fair.  The house was full of music and laughter and there were smiles on every face ( including cast and the group home staff).  We did nothing more than just visit these women as our character selves.  I know that it will be one of the biggest highlights of this fair season for me personally. 

Once again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Mali

P/S  Just a short note to let you all know that even after everyone left none of the women wanted to go to bed.  We (the staff) were constantly being asked if you all were coming back tonight. 
"Women who behave rarly make history!"

Terry Griffith

My dear, it was heart happy medicine for us all.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"