News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dregs in the Dark this Saturday

Started by atysmee01, September 11, 2008, 08:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody

Quote from: Kiss-me-Kate on September 14, 2008, 12:57:01 AM
One word: Awesome!

I had a great time tonight, and I know without a doubt the girlchild had a great time too.  Thanks muchly!

Thanks to Goody for hanging out with my drunk arse, and wandering about after to allow sober up time!

Yeah it was a blast! I had a good headache tho as I hit the back of my head on a rock early in day in pub, then got b-slapped by some drunk lady in the middle of the day at the pub (cuz i wouldnt help her get another drink after they cut her off) the banged the sh outta my head (at the pub if ya didnt figure that out) while climbing? (stumbl9ing, spilling etc) out the back window. went to wash my hair in AM and found all sorts of pains. My fav highlight of the night (bsides Dregs and the 5 other after parties) was our rendition of Vil Ten.

Nikita and boys name I can never remember (and everyone else too) sorry if I was obnoxious. Please see latest news!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss-me-Kate

Quote from: Goody on September 16, 2008, 05:39:47 PM
Quote from: Kiss-me-Kate on September 14, 2008, 12:57:01 AM
One word: Awesome!

I had a great time tonight, and I know without a doubt the girlchild had a great time too.  Thanks muchly!

Thanks to Goody for hanging out with my drunk arse, and wandering about after to allow sober up time!

Yeah it was a blast! I had a good headache tho as I hit the back of my head on a rock early in day in pub, then got b-slapped by some drunk lady in the middle of the day at the pub (cuz i wouldnt help her get another drink after they cut her off) the banged the sh outta my head (at the pub if ya didnt figure that out) while climbing? (stumbl9ing, spilling etc) out the back window. went to wash my hair in AM and found all sorts of pains. My fav highlight of the night (bsides Dregs and the 5 other after parties) was our rendition of Vil Ten.

Nikita and boys name I can never remember (and everyone else too) sorry if I was obnoxious. Please see latest news!!!!!!!!!!!

Some lady hit YOU?  You are one of the nicest people I know.

I loved being the judge for Vil Ten.

Yo Mama's so poor that she can't even pay attention...  (outta the mouths of babes/my sweet girl)
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!