News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 M'Crack Family Gathering at KYHRF

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

Never to early to start planning......The Pilgramage to the Pub....named after the Patriarch of the Clan M'Crack....HooDoo

2009 Family Gathering dates will be 4 & 5 July 2009

The List of M'Cracks and R/Fers that plan to attend

Peddlin M'Crack
Lairde Guard'n M'Crack
Strok'n M'Crack aka Lady Mikayla
Iron'n M'Crack aka Lord Ironhead
Pin'n M'Crack
Tinker'n M'Crack aka Old Tinker
Toll'n M'Crack aka Bell
Chuck'n M'Crack (tentative)
Wash M'Crack
Deep'n M'Crack aka Gimli
Flog'n M'Crack aka Cara Greenleaf
Shutter'n M'Crack aka Lady Hawk on the Hill
Hamish M'Crack
Dragon M'Crack
Whisper'n M'Crack aka Quiet One
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Sir Ironhead

Uncle Sam may have plans for me but I'll do my best to make it.
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Sir Ironhead

All Soldiers have what is called "Dwell Time".  Dwell time is the amount of time that has passed since you have last deployed, believe it or not, coming home from Iraq or Afghanistan is a deployment.  Tank crewman (me) and scouts belong to the Armor branch, who has said that the first thing they look at in deciding who needs to PCS is "excessive dwell time" which is 24 months, which I will have in March of 2009.  They also said that you would get your orders for that PCS not more than 6 months out from the report date.

Or in simpler terms, I might not be stationed in Kentucky by summer/fall of next year as the Army may see fit to tell me to pack my bags for Korea, Germany, or some other state here, most likely Texas or Georgia.

I am going to Master Gunner school in January.  Mike Golf, as we call it, has the highest scholastic standards (a minimum passing score on written tests is 90%) and is also the most technically demanding school the Army has.  Does this mean another trip to Iraq is in the future?  Possibly, I don't know, I keep trying to go to mind-reading school but they won't let me go  ;D.  Would I go?  In a second, well not actually, but I would with very little hesitation because I firmly believe that that is the reason I was put on this planet.

Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Thank-you for sharing, we hope you get to join us at Faire where ever they send you next.

Pinn

Count me in. I'm going, just got to get Chuck'n to go also. Can't miss HooDoo's Pub
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Old Tinker

me Toll'n and me's will be there of course.
this will be great be'n over a Holiday weekend means a full "Sunday",
just an FYI, HooDoo's Pub does not open on Sunday until   :o 1:)) PM  :o ,
its a county thing, so's if all want, there will be refreshments  ;D, in the park'n lot. Ah, but these things can be talk'd about come closer to "Gather'n" time.
we be Tinker'n and Toll'n(Pet) M'Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Hey Tink' -

At family gatherings, we generally do tailgate. We have plenty of time to make the arrangements, but we will be happy to contribute. And this is a gathering that I am looking forward to.   ::)

Peddlin
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Old Tinker

as is Toll'n, thy Pet dearest Peddlin.
she be collect'n signatures, answer'n questions, and even had to sing for one M'Crack to get his signature.
she's have'n a blast  ;D
we are disappoint'd that we can not make the "Family Gather'n" in Nov., with thee O'Neill Clan.
we are look'n forward Memorial Day'09 at TNRF, for that "Gather'n" though.
be safe, ride'm high, and look both ways,
i be Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CaraGreenleaf

'tis very possible that Gimli (aka Deep'n) and I should be the proud owners of the newest booth at KYHRF, so we will be there!!

We hope that all of you will stop by and visit! I make garb and chain maille (both armour and jewelry) and he is going to add his leather armour talents, along with a couple of celtic quilts added in! Wish us luck!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

Old Tinker

excellent well our dear Cara, a M'Crack booth' as it were.
me Toll'n and me will most certainly be by to see thy wares.
KYHRF, just got a little better  ;)
i be Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

LadyHawkeontheHill

I'll be there for this one! Count me in cousins!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Richard de Graeme

I am in the process of choosing a Spring Faire to attend. I have not been to either the KY Highland Faire or the Greater St Louis Faire. I am seeking information on both, size attendance, artisans, etc. Information which provide additional insight extending beyond that provided by conventional sources.

Blessings be upon thee, your kith and kin.
"For it is the doom of man that they forget."
NE OUBLIE!
Purveyor of dubious wisdom
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Old Tinker

our LH, great, start'n to make extra activities plans already. so glad thee will jion us at KYHRF, for the Family Gather'n.
LadyHawke, me's will give my opion on KYHRF for good Richard, but thee be'n an out-of-state'r, if thee would, let him know what thee thinks of KYHRF.
take care dear one.

bless'd Richard, me's be the Old Tinker, how do's thee ?
KYHRF is me Belle's and me's home fest.
it's will be in it's fourth year come'n 2009.
tis a smaller faire, with all thy needs-
a great cast that invited interaction,
vendors that thee will only see at KYHRF (some are home'es that only bring there wares to KYHRF) and some that thee would have seen at other fest.
music all around, and some shows that are exclusive to KYHRF, along with some regular roam'n shows.
food stuff that you normally see at ren fest with a couple that you will not see elsewhere (fruit-n-cheese plates, and a veggies haggis that delicious).
owners that are there every weekend in garb, play'n with thee rest of us.
and two of the BEST Pub Wenches that thee will ever meet and have serve thee.
if there be more information that thee needs, just ask.
i be Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far