News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 M'Crack Family Gathering at KYHRF

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard de Graeme

Thank thee Old Tinker. Part of me clan resides in your Realm, the Ville of Louis, where I too studied and laid the ground work for who I am now, and whom I may yet be.

My home Faire is the Towne of Bristol in the land of the Wisconsins. I sojourned to Holly of Michigan this past season accompanied by the Italian, Rocco di Cicero. who also resides within this Forum.

Samhain passed and was well celebrated with the burning of the bones of the noble swine, who sacrificed to provide the feast all savored. The feasting on items grown and preserved and shared with friends. Ale, wine, music, dance and all revelries were partaken and enjoyed by all! Ah the end of Harvest, the remembrance of those who passed before and blessings for those yet to pass.

By the Air, Water, Fire, and Earth all things grow.

Thank thee again Brother.

All advice be welcomed by these willing ears.
"For it is the doom of man that they forget."
NE OUBLIE!
Purveyor of dubious wisdom
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Peddlin

Brother Richard -

I thought I would jump in and offer my personal opinion. I have never been to the St. Louis Faire, but I did attend, with a group of people, KYHRF this past 4th of July weekend, and it was wonderful. We traveled all of the way from Raleigh, and it was well worth every mile. We are already making our plans to attend next year, with a larger group, so I promise you, it is an experience you would definitely enjoy. We plan to do the 4th of July again next year, so if you can make it, please come join us.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Richard de Graeme

Thank thee Sister and keep peddlin'!

My Mother's people hail from thy country, by way of Greensboro and Winston-Salem.

All Blessing be upon ye, thy kith and kin.
NE OUBLIE!
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Peddlin

Anytime you might be headed this way for family gatherings, just give us a holler. We would love to see you.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Richard de Graeme

Thank thee for thy kind invitation, but alas I have but a few distant half cousins left there.

Countess of Tyrone, I see. The Graemes' origins are from Co. Tyrone of Ireland. A wee village named Balleygawley. They settled there once run out of Scotland by the cruel King James I of the English. In this case the blue crossed over to mix with the green.
NE OUBLIE!
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Peddlin

My roots are in Scotland, also, but I am married to The Earl of Tyrone.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lairde Guardn

Another list growing quite nicely....looking like this might be the one not to miss.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on November 26, 2008, 11:05:25 AM
Another list growing quite nicely....looking like this might be the one not to miss.

did thy hear that cousin Flat`n ~
Tinker`n M`Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

must be a check`n on what, where and when,
for greet~n~meet Friday eve`n.
then of course the tail gate`n Sat. morn,
and extra malt juice for Sunday morn,
~reminder~`HooDoo`s juice bar holds back till one hour after high noon, 
as our good Lairde said~ Never to early !
Oculus Nox, Clan O`Treasaig
i be Tinker`n and Toll`n M`Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Goody

I plan to visit KYRF over the fourth. If I can crash your gathering I spose you could call me Frost'n since I'm from MN!

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Old Tinker

thee Oculus Nox of Clan O'Treasaig see all-  ;)
(as he pulls out his quill and hide to scratch down Goody's name),
(he murmurs to himself, must keep up with all info to report to me' Checkton, Sir Hamish).

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Yes, Tink -

And you are doing a fine job!

;D
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Hibernian

The call schedule has been changed and at the moment it appears that two more may be added to the list! We'll be at faire on Saturday, July 4th. Not sure right now but we're working on Craft'n and her brother to attend as well.

Lairde Dubl'n and Heal'n M'Crack!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Peddlin

Excellent! This party just keeps getting better and better!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96