News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 M'Crack Family Gathering at KYHRF

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n here, and I'm definitely there! I need more signatures... and more beer money as to do my job properly. LOL
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Lucy

and Booty'n will be there collecting autographs as well!  :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

good day all our M'Crack cousins. me Belle and me want'd to post some information for those that are plan'n on come to visit KYHRF M'Crack Family Gather'n over July 4th weekend.

me's knows that the KYHRF has an Official Faire Lodge, the Best Western-Shelbyville Lodge. they offer a Ren Pkt. for $62.00 per night. here is there number- (this is where we stay)

(phone # for Best Western- 502/ 633-4400 ).

if there be any others inquire, they must act quickly. please give them this web site for information on motels and directions and map to the KYHRF. me's knows the Best Western is fill'n up fast.
http://www.kyrenfaire.com/content/eventinfo.html

more info as we grow closer to this event.

at thy service,
Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Tink -

Thanks again for all of your help. Can't wait to see you, and your lovely ladies.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lairde Guardn

FAMILY GATHERING AT KYHRF - 4th OF JULY WEEKEND - 3-4-5 JULY

The Pilgrimage to the Pub

This faire is fast approaching as well and it also looks like we will have a very large contingent of family at this event.  This is a faire actually owned by one of our members and the pub is named after the patriarch of the Clan M'Crack itself.  So lets all try to get this on our calendars.   

We have a block of rooms at the Best Western Hotel....it is the Faires Official Lodge, just tell them you are with the Clan M'Crack going to the KYHRF when you make your reservations.

Best Western Shelbyville Lodge - 114 Isaac Shelby Dr. At KY 55 Phone: 502-633-4400
You can find more information on KYHRF at http://www.kyrenfaire.com/content/eventinfo.html

There will be more information on this event out sometime in June with a Schedule of Events.  Hope to see a lot of you go to this one this year.   It is one of the best little growing faires I have ever been to and would like all of you to see it as I am sure it will become one of those that you just have to visit.\

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Poof Bird

Gonna try to get one of thsoe days off.  I'll see what I can do.

kirk

Can't make it Friday, but will be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday  ;D

Lairde Guardn

do we have a tentative schedule of events yet on this......A place to meet on Friday Nite, are we doing the same on Saturday nite as last year....someone please post if they have any information.

Saturday  at 3 pm- Chieftains Toast in Hoodoo's Pub
Sunday  at 3 pm- Chieftains Toast in Hoodoos Pub

Those are the only things that I know for sure right now.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Peddlin

So, does this list look current?

The List of M'Cracks and R/Fers that plan to attend

Peddlin M'Crack
Lairde Guard'n M'Crack
(with Grand Lepus Asia)
Strok'n M'Crack aka Lady Mikayla
Iron'n M'Crack aka Lord Ironhead
Pin'n M'Crack
Tinker'n M'Crack aka Old Tinker
Toll'n M'Crack aka Belle
Chuck'n M'Crack (tentative)
Wash M'Crack
Deep'n M'Crack aka Gimli
Flog'n M'Crack aka Cara Greenleaf
Shutter'n M'Crack aka Lady Hawk on the Hill
Hamish M'Crack
Dragon M'Crack
Whisper'n M'Crack aka Quiet One
Lairde Dublin M'Crack
Heal'n M'Crack
Sea'n M'Crack
Slack'n M'Crack
Booty'n M'Crack
Poof Bird (tentative)
Pictur'n M'Crack (Kirk)
Lady Bee'n M'Crack
Lepus Vallari
Ratz'n M'Crack
Leaves'n M'Crack
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Pinn

I have some room in my van going to KYHRF from Raleigh NC if anyone wants to catch a ride.
This will be on the July 4th weekend
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Jezzy MacPeaks

Alas, I won't be at KYRF on the July 4th weekend, so I'll be missin' seein' y'all.  But, I will be enjoying myself at Disney World with my family.  I hope you all have a wonderful time at the faire and be safe!  I'll be seein' all of you at another faire, I'm sure!  (Gee, how can I be adopted with the name, Plunderin' M'Crack?)  *LOL*  Have a great time!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Peddlin

I believe we already have a Plunder'n M'Crack, but I'm not sure.

I also think we may have a couple of spots in a vehicle heading for Kentucky from Charlotte, if anyone is interested.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

CaraGreenleaf

Not only will I be there as a future Cheekton and proud member, but I am also a cast member and entertainer, and I do hope that I can trust the clan to help out the newest entertainer at KYHRF and purchase a copy of MY FIRST CD!!

HUZZAH!!

Also, Lairde, could you bring some more pet pins? I'm out!!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

Jezzy MacPeaks

Quote from: CaraGreenleaf on June 01, 2009, 12:08:00 PM
Not only will I be there as a future Cheekton and proud member, but I am also a cast member and entertainer, and I do hope that I can trust the clan to help out the newest entertainer at KYHRF and purchase a copy of MY FIRST CD!!

HUZZAH!!

Also, Lairde, could you bring some more pet pins? I'm out!!

Cara, I was glad to meet you this past weekend, and I listened to your CD on my way to faire Sunday.  You have a beautiful voice, my dear!  Best of luck with all your hopes and dreams!  See you this weekend!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on May 31, 2009, 10:55:45 PM
do we have a tentative schedule of events yet on this......A place to meet on Friday Nite, are we doing the same on Saturday nite as last year....someone please post if they have any information.

Saturday  at 3 pm- Chieftains Toast in Hoodoo's Pub
Sunday  at 3 pm- Chieftains Toast in Hoodoos Pub

Those are the only things that I know for sure right now.

our good Lairde,
me's been check'n for Meet-and-Greet locations. hope to be able to report some time this week.
a question thou- last year (prior to me's be'n a M'Crack), did the M'Cracks meet on Friday night?
me's shall report back later.
at thy service,
Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far