News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 M'Crack Family Gathering at KYHRF

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

We actually met in Louisville last year, but you would have to ask Gimli which Irish Pub we visited.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Capt Lucy

We two sisters reserved a room at the lodge with you all... we'll be there Friday and Saturday nights so if'n anyone wants to get together Friday, that might be nice!!!  And of course, there's always the pool!!!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Sir Ironhead

Wow, this is going to be a busy weekend: Friday night with my fellow M'Cracks, Saturday bouncing between M'Cracks and the SCA demo all day followed by M'Cracks that evening, then M'Cracks on Sunday.

If you happen to find my body somewhere, kindly roll me out of the flow of traffic  ;D
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Peddlin

Don't worry, Darlin' -

We'll take care of you. Trust us!

Oh, and I don't remember the name of the pub, but I do remember the punchbowl!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Pinn

We need at least 2 of those puchbowls this time around
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Jezzy MacPeaks

I so wish I were going to be at KRF when you all come to play now.  Whisperin' is sponsoring me!!!   I'll also be at GLMF if the Clan's going to be there!  But, if you'll be in Carolina, I'll be there Oct. 31st thru to the end.
I'm tickled to become a member of the M'Crack Family!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Hibernian

Quote from: Jezzy MacPeaks on June 03, 2009, 12:26:12 PM
But, if you'll be in Carolina, I'll be there Oct. 31st thru to the end.

The family is always at Carolina, but the official invasion will be the final weekend. From the traditional meet-n-greet Friday night at the Galway Hooker to the morning tailgates (country ham and Guinness in the morning is great) through the final "safe travel" on Sunday the Clan M'Crack will be there.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Jezzy MacPeaks

I'll need to get Whisper'n's phone number so I can get directions to the Galway Hooker.  I'd love to come and join you and meet everyone before work that weekend.  Sounds like a great place to be gettin' signatures on my PETlist?  :)

I'll have to open shoppe in the mornings and close Sunday night, so not sure I'll make those times, but I'll sure give it my best shot!  Thank you ever so much for the info!  :)

Oh, and an FYI, after today I'll be staying at the Kentucky Highland Ren Fest and won't have access to the internet, as far as I know, so you won't be seeing me on here much after this, but I'll be in touch with someone from the Clan for sure at the faires!
Until then, Faire wyndes and safe journey!
Pyrate Queen
Costumer, Extraordinaire
Hook'n of Clan M'Crack
Have Blunderbuss, Will Plunder

Peddlin

As a Pet, you will get all of the information on Charlotte. Lairde Guard'n will post it, as the time draws near.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Quiet One

I'll try my best to make sure my pet stays informed.  What would we do nowdays without cell phones??

What I do need help with is this:  Hook'n did not have access to a printer before she left for KY.  Can someone print out the pet's check list and deliver it to her at White Pavilion Clothiers this weekend so she can start getting signatures? 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Old Tinker

Quote from: Quiet One on June 05, 2009, 05:54:02 PM
I'll try my best to make sure my pet stays informed.  What would we do nowdays without cell phones??

What I do need help with is this:  Hook'n did not have access to a printer before she left for KY.  Can someone print out the pet's check list and deliver it to her at White Pavilion Clothiers this weekend so she can start getting signatures? 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

dear Quiet One, we's can take care of thy PET, Hook'n, this come'n weekend.
to serve,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Quiet One

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Carl

We will be there as pets of Lady Hawke.Coming in Fri staying at the Best Western. Whos'n and Rivet'n
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Old Tinker

well good peoples Carl and Donna, or should we say, Whos'n and Rivet'n, welcome to the family.
enjoy our time together last weekend at KYHRF with the both of you. it shall be lots of fun over July 4th weekend.
take care and travel safe,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Carl & Donna -

Welcome to the family, and we will look forward to meeting you during the invasion.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96