News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Local Gatherings in NCRF Area

Started by Lairde Guardn, September 13, 2008, 11:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Femme Falchion

Lady Peddlin....I regret missing an opportunity to visit with you and your family.  May your son's move to Asheville be smooth.  What a great city to live in and visit...  A warm bed and cozy fire broke my resolve to venture out...   :-\
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Peddlin

Well, they liked him so much, they are going to try to work in another show or two before he leaves, so maybe you can still join us.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Femme Falchion

Please post those dates!  You must be very proud indeed! :)
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Lairde Guardn

We are all gathering Friday March 6 at the Tir Na Nog.......we are celebrating Nail'ns 25 birthday.   So everyone come and have a great time.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lairde Guardn

Gathering in Cary NC on June 5th

The Hibernian Pub in Cary is celebrating its 7th Anniversary with a Block Party.......Live Music All Day Long from Noon til the wee hours.......Bands include Tino Gray, Chris Suiter, Currie Clayton, Magic Pipers, Brad Benson and Jason Adamo........They will also be giving away a free trip to Ireland but you must be present to get entered into the drawing, there is no cost to enter........Guinness is also on Special all day long.....

Was thinking that Julia and I may just have to make an appearance and even have a bite to eat while taking in the tunes...I will reserve a table for 8,,,LOL

Remember that this is one of pubs that goes out of its way to assist us in fundraising events like the Irish Music Fest and St Patricks Dinner Dance, and even supplying Jocky Boxes for picnics.   They help because we are good customers and they have gotten to know us over the years........So lets get together this Saturday and support them on their Birthday.

If you can stop by even if is only to say hello or grab a quick drink, please do so.........for those others that want to spend a little time enjoying the tunes and the spirits.......do stop by and look for Julia or Myself.....I will make an appearance sometime about Noon to 1.......I will leave around 3 and return with Julia sometime around 5 to 6.....I hope to have a few others there to hold down our table during the lull.....

As always, if possible....Men in Kilts and all members in Clan M'Crack T-Shirts if you have one......(that also reminds me that the new order of T-Shirts is in and I currently have every size, let me know if you will want one on Saturday)

Please feel free to check the emails this went to and forward this email along to anyone that I might have missed......also feel free to bring your friends, children, mom, grandpa....the dog...you know, anyone that may be into having a good time and a lot of fun.........Hopefully I will see you all soon.....
Lairde Guard'n
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC

Feline Groovy

Oh much fun!  Hoist a pint (or three) for me as I'll be cheerfully sweating my mumbles off at VARF again.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Lairde Guardn

Barleyjuice is playing in Raleigh, Friday, June 11th from 5-10 pm at the Black Flower, 517 W Peace St. 919-900-8147.........Would anyone like to join Julia and I for Happy Hours..........M'Crack T-Shirts if you have them
Lairde Guard'n
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC