News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Maryland Faerie Festival 2008

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 12, 2008, 06:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

June 7th and 8th...hope to see you there...
http://marylandfaeriefestival.org/

Spyro and I will be there at least on the 8th, with winged hope for the 7th as well.
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

analise

Just bumping this back up since the event is approaching. :) I plan on being there on Sunday as well!

Amras Elfwine

Woohoo! I feel my sparklies starting to perk...or, something like that!  8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Scotsman

We came ... we saw ... we dehydrated! Man was it hot out there!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

appljx

*sigh*  I wish I could have been there with you all!!  *grumblessomethingaboutstupidcarandstupidworkandnotbeingabletogotothefaeriefestgrumble*

analise

Sorry I missed you and Loma, Scotsman! Though I did run across Amras. :D

I only ended up being there for about two and a half hours, even with my portable shade (parasol) it was just too hot. Especially in a bodice. :)

Amras Elfwine

Analise always looks especially hot in a bodice...

Was that my outside voice?

It was indeed hot n moist at the fest on Sunday! Lots of vendors who were there on Saturday did not even bother on Sunday. Git turned onto a new (to me) music group that made it worth the humidity, though...ilyaimee, from Baltimore.

R/F member since 2004