News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's that time again!

Started by Ista Sharrasi, September 16, 2008, 01:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ista Sharrasi

The Arizona Renaissance Festival Cast Auditions are coming up soon! September 25th to the 27th! We are starting early this year to get a better jump on the festival. Bring your friends and family and everyone else you can find to join us! The bigger the cast, the better the fun!

Besides the auditions, ARF itself is coming up in 4 months! Seems a long way away, right? NOT! Not when you have to design your costume, find cloth swatches to make it with, get it approved, then start working on it! And all this between family and work and school! So get cracking, bring your friends, have fun, and be prepared!

And beyond all that shameless plug for the cast... How is everyone? I havn't been on these forums in a while, and it looks like they've gotten a facelift! It's nice ^^
"We're not always doing business, but we're aalways open." ~ Boondock Saints

Cerarienh

Morgan Dreadlocke

Location? Time? Garb? Nearest close smorgasboard? ;D
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Nicole

Location and time?   

We'll be there!

Cerarienh

Audition Information:

September 25, 26, 27
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm Thurdsay and Friday
10:30 am to 1:30 pm Saturday

The Center for Habilitation
215 West Lodge Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
*use Google Maps as Mapquest is sending people to the wrong place

Call the office to set up an appointment for the audition and with any questions
520-463-2600
Exts:  Rae @105  and   Jessica @ 116

visit www.renfestinfo.com for more information

Ista Sharrasi

Thank you for that Cera! I somehow had lost all my information about it! >.<

And of COURSE I'm enthusiastic! It's the cast! It's the rennie family! And we want to expand it! ^_^
"We're not always doing business, but we're aalways open." ~ Boondock Saints