News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sept. 13/14 pics

Started by Higgins, September 16, 2008, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Higgins

Well ... a link anyway     http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=alnfw948.adawr18g&x=0&h=1&y=kbflzi&localeid=en_US

It was great fun to see friends and familiar faces, and even better to make new ones!

Lady Caroline

I'll also move my link over to this thread.  Might as well keep them all together :)

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p401/caroline-lillian/ORF%202008/?albumview=grid

Athena

Yay, I've been waiting for photo links! The weather may have been wicked, but what a great weekend!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Quiet One

Great pics Higgins and Lady Caroline.

Mine are still in the camera, hopefully I'll have a link up by this weekend.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Yay! For pictures! I don't have many to share . . . disposables offer little variety. But when I have them scanned, I shall post my minimal selection.
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Higgins

That was awsome!  Faire through the eyes of a child. Thanks for sharing.

Scotsman

Great pics all ... thanks for sharing them!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Caroline

Quote from: Bugsey on September 16, 2008, 09:51:57 PM
Here are some.  They are all taken by my 7 year old, Quinn!

Quinn did a great job :)

Old Tinker

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/Katiebugsey/Ohio%20Renaissance%20Festival%2008/

great Pics of everyone else, that first shot of me though  :o .  me's thought it was a play magicbox  ;D
thanks for share'n,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Caroline

Quote from: Old Tinker on September 17, 2008, 07:21:08 AM

great Pics of everyone else, that first shot of me though  :o

You look great Tinker, I think you should use it as your profile pic :)

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lady Caroline on September 17, 2008, 02:10:26 PM
Quote from: Old Tinker on September 17, 2008, 07:21:08 AM

great Pics of everyone else, that first shot of me though  :o

You look great Tinker, I think you should use it as your profile pic :)

dearest Lady Caroline, me's would be afraid that no one would post to me any longer if they get a look at that Pic  :o
thank thee though, thee is kind.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

DuCoeur

Great Pics everyone.  Really helps me relive the memories of a tremendous weekend.

Hope to have some of mine posted soon...

Til we meet again
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Morwyn

Now that we finally have our power back.....I can get mine posted!

Here is the link to my renspace site with my ORF pictures:

http://morwyn.renspace.com/gallery/view_gallery.one?gal_id=470747

We had such a good time...can't wait 'til next year!

Scotsman

How come every picture with Lady Guinness, she is all over Brad! Bastard!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Bugsy

Quote from: Lady Caroline on September 17, 2008, 06:30:51 AM

Quinn did a great job :)

Thank you!   ;D

Lady Caroline, you did such an awesome job on you and your husbands garb.  You two look fantastic!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

Lady Caroline

Quote from: Bugsey on September 19, 2008, 07:20:13 PM

Lady Caroline, you did such an awesome job on you and your husbands garb.  You two look fantastic!

Oh thank you!  He is such a good sport.......he is not into the whole festival thing, nor has any interest in history, nor does he drink.  And the pattern on the material I chose wasn't exactly subtle......lol  But when some women at the faire said they liked the material on his doublet, and could they please feel it?...he was won over!  lol  He left the faire with a new sword, and a black pirate shirt :)

Quiet One

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Great pictures Quiet One!   :)

Here's what I have to offer . . . it's not much and includes pictures from the Castle that evening.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Nadi/ORF/
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Bugsy

Quote from: Lady Everclear on September 22, 2008, 03:57:01 PM

Here's what I have to offer . . . it's not much and includes pictures from the Castle that evening.

Private album  :o   ;D

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

Quote from: Bugsey on September 22, 2008, 04:44:49 PM
Quote from: Lady Everclear on September 22, 2008, 03:57:01 PM

Private album  :o   ;D

:o

Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it now.  :P
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Bugsy

no problem.  great pictures!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

Lady Alinor

My dear friends!!!!   What an incredible treat is was for me to visit with you (brief as it was) on Sunday.  Ratman and Bobin, always my dearest friends, I hope we hear from you soon and that you are doing well following the wind storm.  Frankly, I was having so much fun, I didn't realize the extend of the wind until I was leaving....my parasol was destroyed and the fencing around the castle gate was quickly falling!!!!!!  Very scary was my travel home and glad I was for a short distance to travel!  I certainly was glad to see everyone's posts that they had arrived safely.

I have not been at this site since the horrible spring virus, but have just registered under my former name, Lady Alinor.  Sunday may have been my most wonderful day at faire!  First, I had the pleasure of seeing Ratman and Bobin for the first time this season.  I met Joe and Lulu....truly wonderful people, for lunch...Lulu, I hope you and your handsome man are here with us soon at this site.....I will NOT forget to bring the chemise pattern whence we meet again!!!!!!  Once again I had the pleasure of seeing Captain Morgan, Dwynn and Lady Mehan.  What a joy to meet DuCouer and Syrac (what handsome gentlemen! ;)) as well as Lady Guiness and Scotsman, and Lady Nicolette!  (Happy Anniversary to Lady Guiness and Scotsman.....you were clearly enjoying yourselves! ;D)  I hope no one minds my introducing myself.....I was VERY excited to meet everyone.  And last but not least.....ATHENA!!!!!!!  I truly thought fate would never allow us to meet, but it was not so!  I still owe you a barrel of beer, but you cannot imagine my excitement when I saw you and Lady Nicolette (who I did NOT get to speak with long enough) at the Lorelei Tavern.  Finally, after how many years (....5 perhaps????) we finally meet.  I was on cloud nine all afternoon and certainly regret not being able to stay longer to speak with everyone I met.

Perchance, would everyone return for the October 19th Invasion?  I promise it would be worth everyone's while!!!!!!!

Yours,
Lady Alinor   :D

Lady Nicolette

It was a pleasure to meet you, too, Lady Alinor!  I, too, don't feel like I got to spend enough time with anyone, especially with our time cut short by the high winds.  Hopefully we'll all have another chance to meet again!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Ratman and Bobin

Oh, and so wonderous to see you too Lady Alinor, and how precious is the time we spent together.   It was a wonderful weekend, blustery as it may have been.  We too blew home, and were blessed with the great invention of electric on Wed. night.  So happy to see you back on here, we missed you!  Hugs to all!
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly