News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Florida Renaissance Festival Pictures - Deerfield Beach, FL

Started by Paul79UF, September 16, 2008, 09:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul79UF

This was my first time going to any type of renaissance event and I really enjoyed it. I can't believe that it took me this many years to finally attend the FL ren-fest. Now I can't wait for the next one. I'm also looking forward to traveling to some of the more elaborate ren-fests in other parts of the country.

I took about 200 pictures during the day. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them. :)

The entrance to the Florida Renaissance Festival.

Gypsy dancing girls performing.

The Barely Balanced act.

A blown glass art demonstration.

Knights walking in the ren-fest parade.

Anna Iram

I love FLARF and try to make it over once each season. Now we'll have to get you over to the other coast for a visit to BARF (Bay Area Renaissance Festival). It's about the same size faire as FLARF and runs concurrently with perhaps one weekend difference in the schedules. Great cast, good group of Rf'ers. You'd be a welcome addition.

You take great pics by the way. Enjoyed your albums. Thanks. :)

Paul79UF

Thanks Anna.  ;D

My girl and I have been to California before (LA, San Diego, Santa Barbara) but not to San Fran. Hopefully we can plan a trip there and schedule it during BARF. Thanks for the heads up.