News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

9/20 ~ 9/21

Started by LadyAnn, September 16, 2008, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAnn

Since no one has started a thread for this weekend I thought I would get it started.

I'll be there this whole weekend... My friend is making a special trip from Tenneesse for our yearly Ren weekend.   ;D  Weee!
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Cyron

cool.. i am going to try and be there friday also.. depends on the boss.. told him last month i wanted this friday off and he told me ok since i said i was going to take leave (vacation) if he said no.. but he forgot when i reminded him yesterday.. oh well... keep threatening leave though.. i have 46.5 days.. but theya re still made at my 21 days i took off in april.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

Well, I said we'd be there last weekend but we weren't. So I'll go out on a limb and say we'll be there this weekend too. I might swing by Friday after work to check out those boots too.

Jon.

nliedel

There all weekend, as usual. Can't wait.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

max and kate

We'll be there both days and at noon at the Gueness Pub the Outlanders will be toasting one of ours who has passed away this week.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Lord Virgil

Quote from: max and kate on September 17, 2008, 07:10:14 AM
We'll be there both days and at noon at the Gueness Pub the Outlanders will be toasting one of ours who has passed away this week.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Noon which day?  I have to work Saturday and will be coming down after 3pm, but Barb is going in the morning with her mom and I'm meeting her down there after work.  We'll both be there all day Sunday.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

max and kate

Saturday at noon we will be honoring Lord Edwards of the GSLRF, we hope to post pics of him at the pub.
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyAnn

Sorry to hear of you loss :'(  Would it be okay to join you in raising of the the glass?
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

max and kate

Yes of course, all are welcome, he was an Outlander and a Rennie, and apart of our large family of ren goers.
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Cyron

took forever with my slow upload speed but i finally finished getting all the pictures of this last weekend posted on my site..
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

nliedel

Yes, and I have a bone to pick with you. There are VERY few pictures of ME!! When there should be more. MANY MORE!!! snort. kidding. Love that site. I cherish all those pics you take. It goes by so fast that without them, I would not remember the day and last weekend was a lot of fun. Those photos mean a lot to me. Even if there are only like three of me. Snort.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Cyron

walk past lady fair's booth and you will be sure to get some.. lol.. but if i dont have you it just means i was not where you were.. and i think you said you are up from somewhere.. i am usually near her booth or in the back areas