News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Vote for the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast. Pls see my P.S. at the bottom

Started by JohnB, September 17, 2008, 08:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

Vote for the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast   

The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast is the premiere podcast for all styles of Celtic music. The show comes out about every two weeks and features an hour of amazing music from some of the best independent Celtic music groups online with over 40,000 downloads of each show. Best of all, it's 100% free!

That's right, you can download it and listen to the show at your leisure, or stream it online. The choice is yours. If you enjoy the podcast, you can now vote for it in The People's Choice Podcast Awards. Here's how:
That's all you need to do. You can only vote once. So no more need be done, EXCEPT to tell your friends about the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast so they too will nominate us for The People's Choice Podcast Awards.

Thanks and slainte!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

P.S.  I am pretty sure what Marc is trying to do here is to get as many votes for one of his Podcasts under one award title, so I voted for the Vote for the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast under the "Best Podsafe Music" and also "People's Choice" selections as he requested and put the Renaissance Festival Podcast under the Entertainment selection so we do not divide the votes up between categories.  So if you vote; remember, put the

Irish & Celtic Music Podcast under the "Best Podsafe Music" and also "People's Choice" selections

and put the
Renaissance Festival Podcast under the Entertainment selection.

I also tossed in the
A Brobdingnagian Minute under the Comedy selection.

Have a good one, John B.