News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What ever happened to Bedlam: Gregor Harvey & Grant Foster

Started by troubadude, October 09, 2008, 09:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubadude

I've been sort of out of the Ren Faire scene for awhile, and I'm trying to catch up on friends and fellow musicians. 

I haven't seen anything about Bedlam: Gregor Harvey & Grant Foster for quite some time.  Gregor or Grant if you're out there, Or if you know what they are doing, please reply to me here or at my e-mail address. 

Tom (formerly of TomLori)
Troubadude@gmail.Com
if music be the food of love, play on!

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

I saw Gregor at CTRF last year. Bedlam had broken up and he was moving to Buffalo (?) NY area, to be with a romantic interest.  HE may show up this year at CTRF, but who knoweth.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

jcbanner

Before I go digging up any information on the wrong person, do you mean Bedlam as in Tom Bedlam? Because if so, I've seen him performing magic comedy shows here in St Louis

troubadude

Bedlam apparently "was" a (music) duet made up of Gregor Harvey & Grant Foster.  Really nice guys with a lot of talent between them. 

I'll really miss them around faires.

Thanks,

Tom
if music be the food of love, play on!

temper

They did break up some time ago and Grant is married, living in ME and working full-time as a physicist.  My impression is that they were just tired of working the circuit and went on to do other things.
Temper; what makes a good sword, be sure to keep it.