News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Festival Podcast #100 – Sept 27-38 and Oct 4-5 Anniversary Beer and

Started by JohnB, September 20, 2008, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

Renaissance Festival Podcast #100 – Sept 27-38 and Oct 4-5 Anniversary Beer and Wenches Special

Staring

Kristen Roger

and

Marc Gunn

Music from 3 Pints Gone, Bounding Main, Crass Roots, Bruno's Boys, Celtic Stone, Marc Gunn, Mistress Bawd, Coyote Run, Axel The Sot, Diane Linn, Empty Hats, Iris and Rose, Malarky and Poppycock, Merry Measure, Clandestine, The Bilge Pumps, The Merry Wives Of Windsor, Merry Mischief, The Interpreters, Minstrosity, Circled By Hounds, NeidFyre, Pirate Comedy Show, Bedlam Bards, The Limeybirds, and CrossRogues.

Brought to you by...
SONG HENGE, the online archive of free
and legal Celtic music downloads.
Find out more at http://www.SongHenge.com

Notes:
- Vote in the MUSICAL CHALLENGE
- Vote in the 4th Annual Renaissance Festival Awards
- Vote in the Podcast Awards for the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast as "Best Podsafe Music",
- FaireNews.com
- Brobdingnagian Bards Part Musical Company
- Marc Gunn at Louisiana Renaissance Festival Wine and Whiskey Tasting
- How to Promote the Podcast at Your Faire. If you are like Ian and are interested in the best way to get the word out about the Renaissance Festival Podcasts. You have several great options. First, print a flyer for our downloads page and hand them out to musicians and Ren Faire music fans. Second, burn our shows to a CD and hand those out to interested people. And the third way you can promote the podcast. Buy a bunch of Renaissance Festival Podcast Compilation CDs and give those away. When you buy the CD, you support the podcast, a non-profit, AND you save 30% when you buy more than one CD. All great ways to get the word out about the show.
- Renaissance Festival Podcast Compilation
- RenPerformers YahooGroup.

-Download this week's podcast.

Music

* 3 Pints Gone, "Nancy Whiskey" from One More Round

* Bounding Main, "Pass the Mug" from Going Overboard

* Crass Roots, "Come, Landlord" from The Orphaned Celtic Children's Whiskey Fund

* Bruno's Boys, "Whiskey You're the Devil" from Last Call

* Celtic Stone, "Two Magicians" from Digital Flashbacks

* Marc Gunn, "Beer, Beer, Beer" from Marc Gunn Free EP

* Mistress Bawd, "The Moose" from Give Back My Bordello

* Coyote Run, "Ripe and Bearded Barley" from Pleads the 5th

* Axel The Sot, "Nancy Be Fair" from Songs to Sing when You're Drunk

* Diane Linn, "Johnny Jump Up" from A Rogue By Any Other Name

* Empty Hats, "The Widow & The Devil" from Captured

* Iris and Rose, "Wonderous Cucumber" from Bedtime Stories

* Malarky and Poppycock, "Old Dun Cow" from A Drink to All

* Merry Measure, "I Wish They'd Do It Now" from Faire Warning

* Clandestine, "Saucy Sailor" from The Ale is Dear

* The Bilge Pumps, "All For Me Grog" from Greatest Hits Vol. VII

* The Merry Wives Of Windsor, "The Devil and The Knight" from Here's To The Men

* Merry Mischief, "The #3 Song" from Lusty Ditties

* Fugli, "AD: Crazy Leo Indulgences", Fugli from Renaissance Festival Podcast Compilation

* The Interpreters, "Thing Be" from Be Gentle

* Minstrosity, "The Night Pat Murphy Died" from Why Am I Not Surprised

* Circled By Hounds, "Madam I'm A Darlin'" from Chasing Our Tales

* NeidFyre, "What Do You Do With a Drunken Duckie" from Waddles From The Sea

* Pirate Comedy Show, "Ballad of Eileen Bachendoit" from Pirate Comedy Show Album

* Bedlam Bards, "The Ball of Ballinor" from Take out the Trash

* The Limeybirds, "Londentowne" from The Naked Album

- We want your comments and suggestions. Email us at music@renaissancefestivalmusic.com with REN FEST PODCAST in the subject line.
- We want to thank everyone who listens to this podcast and tells their friends. Thanks to those you email us and to those who post in our message board at RenaissanceFestival dot com. And a special thanks to those who financially support the podcast by making donations or through your purchases in the Renaissance Festival Podcast Music Store at CDBaby.
- Special thanks John B. for maintaining the myspace page, RenaissanceFestival.com and ModernBard.org.
- The Renaissance Festival Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, Kristen Roger, and Joe Haydu. If you like what you heard today, visit our shownotes at www.renaissancefestivalmusic.com and find out more about the artists who make the music happen. Show your support by telling your friends of the great music you found.

Music Challenge
In every podcast, we showcase the top five songs from last week's podcast. Be sure to vote for your favorite song.

The Current Champ
* CrossRogues, "Evening Mist" from Another Round

* Marc Gunn with Lorella Loftus reading "The Faire is Over"

Escarlata

Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

JohnB

Sorry about that; I think I have it fixed, please try it again and let me know if you have any more troubles.

John B.

dragongirl

OMG!!!!  I was driving and playing the podcast.  I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard.  Some of the songs were down right blue. :o
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Benja0901

Cheers to Marc and Kristen for lightening my day.  I nearly wet myself at various points... and had I more than 1 beer in the fridge (sacrilege I know) I would have lost the game ;)