News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Breakfast Sat 09/27

Started by Baron Doune, September 20, 2008, 07:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erynn

I will be up in Green Bay with Sam's family. Hope you guys have fun.

Sitara

I can see if Jolene will watch the pub as soon as I am done setting up, but it is as always doubtful that I will make it out.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Escarlata on September 22, 2008, 06:58:25 PM
Quote from: Marietta Graziella on September 22, 2008, 05:37:37 PM
Yes Baron, we'll be there but I won't be making the kabak mucvar like last time.  Must find something new.  :)

*pouts*

Escarlata my dear, why the "pout"?  Do you actually know what that stuff is?  lol.  It was well received on opening day but I like to try new things.  Must find something unusual.  That's just my style.   ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Escarlata

*chuckling* yes, I do, you gave the recipe. Of course, I did have to look of the definition of the main ingredient.

Feel free to make what ever sounds good at the moment, I'm sure whatever you make will be wondermous. Heck, don't make anything and you'll be the wondermous thing *giggling*
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Ren Jen

You know I think we have a blue lid to someone's pan from opening day that is looking for a home and we still have Goody's sign.  Say the word if you are missing a blue lid and I'll make sure it gets along.

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Escarlata on September 23, 2008, 12:03:25 PM
*chuckling* yes, I do, you gave the recipe. Of course, I did have to look of the definition of the main ingredient.

Feel free to make what ever sounds good at the moment, I'm sure whatever you make will be wondermous. Heck, don't make anything and you'll be the wondermous thing *giggling*

Oh Snap!!  lol   ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Goody

Quote from: Ren Jen on September 23, 2008, 01:40:52 PM
You know I think we have a blue lid to someone's pan from opening day that is looking for a home and we still have Goody's sign.  Say the word if you are missing a blue lid and I'll make sure it gets along.

I believe the lid belongs to Figs and Mom will be driving the renwagon so I can finally take that sign off ur hands!! (thank you!)

PS i will be at this thing with some kinda food in toW!

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Baron Doune

Hate to say it but I'm going to have to bail out this weekend.

Eye infection is back, big time.  Doc (the quack) told me to stay on my back with this wonderful goop in my eyes.

sorry.

Lord Figaro

Total sadness to hear that Baron. Gene will be bummed to miss you again. As will we all. Rest up and get healed up soon. Brandi is just waiting for the last bit of browning of the egg bake and we'll be on our way.

OH OH OH and yes we think that blue lid is ours, Jen. Since we can't seem to find our blue lid.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Ferret

I am truly sorry you'll miss this weekend Baron. I hope your infection is better soon.

I was out for breakfast early and had to go try for a little more sleep before a long day at work.

It was a fun time. While not as large as some of the breakfasts, everyone seemed friendlier. Perhaps it's the camaraderie of the last weekend of Faire.

Thank you for the food and friendship to all the nice people this morning !

I managed to scrounge enough money for my Feast Of Fantasy this year, so I will be there again tomorrow for the 11am feast. I hope to visit with more of the nice people from this forum there.
Ferret