News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

R/F pin found at PaRF this weekend

Started by McGuinness, September 21, 2008, 09:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuinness

Through a random chain of events, one of the faire's pirates returned a lost R/F pin to me to find the owner. It was apparently found on Saturday near the pirate ship by the Swashbuckler bar area. I know a lot of you were around, so if someone discovers their pin is missing, please let me know! The pirate who found it is very concerned to find its real owner and I'd told him I'd report back when it has found its way home. Contact me if it belongs to you.

Scotsman

I lost mine ... but at ORF. It might be Guardn' M'Cracks.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Tim T

Well, I guess it was mine.  We did spend quite a bit of time at the Swashbuckler.

It was a bad weekend for losing pins.  I lost my R/F pin, my daughter lost her "Spoiled Princess" pin and Sir Oswyn Dagworth lost his coat of arms.  We checked at the Informistress Sunday on our way in, but they didn't have them.

I'll renmail you.

THANK YOU!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

There was also a lost fan, very beautiful, ornate black feather fan with a small circular mirror on the verso side.

In case it shows up??
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

McGuinness

Call the faire. Any lost and found items that aren't claimed by the end of the day go up to the offices in the mansion. I just happened to have been given the missing pin because I knew the people who found it, but most stuff goes to lost and found. The main number is (717) 665-7021.

Fairyfly

Thanks Colleen!! Glad the pin was found.
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip