News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend!

Started by Scotsman, September 22, 2008, 10:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on September 23, 2008, 10:40:10 AM
I will be there both days..Wild horses and all of that.

Oh crap ... I didn't realize you were going to be there ... I better be sure to be on my best behavior!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Terry Griffith

Scottsman, you don't have one.  Remember?  That's why we love you.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Kip

Lets Party it up this weekend

Lady Celynn

You can count on Rick and I to be there on Sunday.  Alas we will be engaged at Kennywood (scaring the hell out of as many people as we can) on Saturday.  I both look forward to and dread Sunday....any day I can spend with my Renn family is wonderful, but the last day is so bitter sweet.  OK, who's bringing the tissues?

Syrac

thanks for the props on the men in kilts comp.  I could not have done it without the inspiration of all who attended, besides someone had to stand in for Scotsman!
...everyone is in some "here"- and the only thing we can do is try to communicate with one another... -Milosz

jayadancer

Syrac had that contest all tied up... er, with a blue ribbon?  Two whole days full of men wearing kilts-- you'd think it was *my* birthday!

I cannot think of this as the final weekend.  Fortunately since I'm a blonde, self-delusion is not hugely difficult.  When you see me can you all just pretend that this is going to go on forever?

(I keep thinking about Laurie's status the other day-- First Rule of Final Weekend: We don't talk about final weekend!)
~The Mystic Deliria, The Madness Amorous~

Scotsman

Quote from: Syrac on September 24, 2008, 03:25:01 PM
... besides someone had to stand in for Scotsman!

Dude, on my best day I would never look as pretty as you in a kilt  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt. Morgan

Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuure....rub it in....DuCouer, Syrac in a kilt, Lady Guinness and Scotsman, Morwyn, Scarlet, Mumsie et al....all in one place on what promises to be a wonderful weekend and....Dwyn and I can't go!  :( As it is, I'll probably be at work the whole weekend but I'll be thinking of you guys and looking forward to the time we will be together at MDRF...and believe me...after this exhibition opens up...I'm gonna need a BIG Faire Fix!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful time and Safe Journey!!

((HUGS))

Morgan and Dwyn
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Scotsman

You will be missed but not forgotten ... ale shall be drank in your honor!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt. Morgan

Ummm....only one? I am kinda thirsty ya know!  ;)

Better put the whole crew on the task!!  ;D
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Charity Morgan

lookin' forward to seein' all this farewell weekend.  will be watchin' ye have yer fun over at the pub from me little ship but if'n ye have a minute te spare (and a doubloon or two maybe!)  come by and get yer mardi gras pearls!  sir wulf aka dirk aka king charming will not be joining us as he just journied home from the hospital today where he continues fighting the battle against the cancer dragon.  sorry we haven't had the chance te visit this season...better health is coming!  thank you for your love and support...
in service,
Charity Morgan
Morgans Bounty
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Scarlett

(Looks out the window, scowling)

Rain. Sigh.  Alas, we shall all still have a grand time this weekend!  I'll just break out the rain garb instead.

Morgan dear - listen for a toast around noon in your and Dwynn's honor.

Charity - we shall definitely see you on your ship today. 

See you all soon!
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member