News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renstock info thread...directions and details.

Started by mumsies, September 22, 2008, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaLD77

Drat! Frigging Mundane life! Due to Mathmatical difficulties Brad and I will be absent from this evenings Festivities :-\
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

anne of oaktower

Quote from: TiaLD77 on September 26, 2008, 04:30:46 PM
Drat! Frigging Mundane life! Due to Mathmatical difficulties Brad and I will be absent from this evenings Festivities :-\

Sorry to hear it.  You'll both be missed.  See you tomorrow.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Terry Griffith

A very special thanks to Mumsies and Mr. Mumsies and the whole gang for their kindness and opening up their pastures to all of the Rennies that just can't stand being apart.  A great time was had by all once again.  These are the nights memories are made of.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

mumsies

A huge thank you to each and every one of you who made it out tonite....without you, there is no Renstock. I hope that you all had a good time, and I appreciate it that you took time out of busy lives to make it here. I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves. I tried to make time to say hello to everyone, and I hope I didn't miss you. The best part of this evening, is the time that all of you get, to spend time with the friends from faire, that you barely have time to say hello to, much less get to know them. I hope that the time spent brings us all closer together, and I hope we can find more time to get together.

A special thanks to Terry, who makes the gathering so much sweeter! and to our new faces....Ar Eigean Gail (I will eventually remember how to say it)...Paul, Sue, Matt and Karl....it was nice to meet you, and I hope that you will be back again. Without the songs, it wouldn't quite be the same.

For those of you who couldn't make it because that dang real life interfered...we missed you...and we look forward to the next time, when we can be together.

For those who didn't make the time to be here...you just don't know what you are missing! A good time was had by all.....

Hugs to all of you...thank you again, from the bottom of my heart! Mumsies

Sarai

It was lovely! I had a really wonderful time. Thank you so much for giving us that wonderful evening.

kilted one

....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!