News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official McLotofus Roster (Texas)

Started by Blue66669, September 23, 2008, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine DArtois

Yes, If Guinevere is an Original then so am I!  YAY!  Add Catherine D'Artois and Lord Alejandro, with mistress Ella and Chip the magik dragon to the list :-)
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

JackGonzo, MD

Catfight? I heard there was going to be a catfight?

I'm sure I'll be spending much time with McLotofus in the coming months...gotta have Teach try some of the Romulan Ale
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

MacLaren

Catfights, flogging on the side, and Loki?

Count me IN!!! ;D
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Zardoz

Hey, I'm a member!
I even helped to design the clan badge!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Reaper

Sign me up! Reaper the Grimm and soon to be Trool the Troll at your service..
Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

Chandler

Can a boring guy who is as of yet garbless still sign up?

Blue66669

But of course!!! Come on in, the hot tub is jammin and the marshmallows are on the fire!
Blaidd Drwg

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: blue66669 on October 02, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
But of course!!! Come on in, the hot tub is jammin and the peeps are on the fire!

Fixed it for you...
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Element of Air

Well then if this is how the membership thing goes than I am also a member but I will be camping right next door with Safe haven as I am a member there first and foremost. They are my immediate family. But I am right next door so you will all see me coming over to say hello!  :D I miss everyone from RF.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Macintyre

valt

Quote from: Zaubon on October 02, 2008, 05:46:56 PM
Quote from: Element of Air on October 02, 2008, 09:57:49 AM
Well then if this is how the membership thing goes than I am also a member but I will be camping right next door with Safe haven as I am a member there first and foremost. They are my immediate family. But I am right next door so you will all see me coming over to say hello!  :D I miss everyone from RF.
Sorry, you've been a member since at least opening weekend at Scarby. I seem to remember seeing you at TRF last year too. You can't be a newbie if you've been around us that much and that long.

Tis true, I have pictures from '06 at TRF of a certain lady and her boyfriend in a chainmail show....

PapaGnome

I think I am a member, or at least hope to be considered for membership.

Scol
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

*Teach*

of course you can't be considered for membership... you are a member
Your our PapaGnome! Every group needs a PapaGnome!
sheesh... you'd think you'd know you were in a group!

[edit] Just as an FYI... Gnomes don't have that rule Zaubon,  thank goodness[/edit]

this aint gonna get me in any "bad squire" kinda trouble is it?

*I'll let ya have some rum and loki :-) *
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Element of Air

Quote from: valt on October 02, 2008, 08:32:16 PM
Sorry, you've been a member since at least opening weekend at Scarby. I seem to remember seeing you at TRF last year too. You can't be a newbie if you've been around us that much and that long.

Tis true, I have pictures from '06 at TRF of a certain lady and her boyfriend in a chainmail show....

WHAT!?!?! Really!?!?!?!  :o :o :o :o :o :o

That was my first year at TRF after moving here from Cali....  :-X

Wow. Ok, sooooo, I suppose I am not new... I just didn't know it yet! Wow.. So strange to find that every one knows you before you ever knew them.  ;D
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

valt

Quote from: Element of Air on October 03, 2008, 08:15:06 AM
Quote from: valt on October 02, 2008, 08:32:16 PM

WHAT!?!?! Really!?!?!?!  :o :o :o :o :o :o

That was my first year at TRF after moving here from Cali....  :-X

Wow. Ok, sooooo, I suppose I am not new... I just didn't know it yet! Wow.. So strange to find that every one knows you before you ever knew them.  ;D

Actually I believe you are familiar with the pictures unless someone else claiming to be you commented on them and requested to use them... One of the pictures...  And with that outfit you probably did draw a bit of notice to where we can recall you..  :o  ;D

I'll be sure to say hello and introduce myself if I see you at faire.