News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official McLotofus Roster (Texas)

Started by Blue66669, September 23, 2008, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Mouse on January 13, 2010, 12:45:33 AM
Can someone point me to the official requirements of joining McLot?
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on January 13, 2010, 07:32:13 AM
Quote from: Mouse on January 13, 2010, 12:45:33 AM
Can someone point me to the official requirements of joining McLot?

Mouse, if you looked at my title, I'm a Member Liason... http://www.mclotofus.com/forums/

Go there and apply... i'll sponser you.

Hi Mouse!

As Fraser said, head on over to our forum and register.  We'll make sure Fraser doesn't treat ya too badly as your sponsor, lol!

As far as gatherings (don't want to continue the hijack of the other thread), we typically try to have one once a month during the off season.  Not sure who is hosting for Feb yet.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Blue66669

I know my apartment is smallish, but I may consider hosting for February sometime. It's been awhile since we've had a party within the Houston city limits *eyes Bonny* LOL!
Blaidd Drwg

Blue66669

All, it's been a great run! Do to scheduling conflicts, as I previously posted, I am no longer a member of McLotofus.

Please look to one of the other McLotofus Elders for updates to the roster and to the schedule!
Blaidd Drwg

Bonny Pearl

It looks like we may need to start a new roster thread since you were maintaining this original one.  No one else can edit the original, except for mods, etc....
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Blue66669

Well, it's up to you. You can start yourself a roster thread v 2.0 or something.
Blaidd Drwg