News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures from this Past Weekend

Started by Master James, September 23, 2008, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady de la Warr

Many thanks to thee dear Lady Fairyfly for your grand wishes!  We too are most happy we caught you in the lanes later that day - it was wonderful to see you!  :)

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

My Lady!!  Your Majesty!!  I bow to you with  sincere humility.  STUNNING photos!!!!!

May you and your Prince have many many happy years together. It was evident on both your faces.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: Lady Kathleen of Olmsted on October 03, 2008, 12:29:58 PM

My Lady!!  Your Majesty!!  I bow to you with  sincere humility.  STUNNING photos!!!!!

May you and your Prince have many many happy years together. It was evident on both your faces.

Ah! The Queen's Royal Lady of Robes herself chimes in!! Excellent well!

Lady Kathleen - we definitely could not have pulled this off without YOU! Your skill and mastery of all things fine and velvet is beyond compare! Thank you SOOOO much for creating such an exquisite gown for me to wear for my nuptials! AND for creating such scrumptious accouterments for my beloved to wear as well. He really did look Princely ( he looked YUMMY in fact ) and we have you to thank for it all!!

Grammercy Milady!

LadyHawkeontheHill

I do believe a good time was had by all. That really was a fun weekend!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."