News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Nov 22nd RF'ers & Friends party!!!

Started by Ladyfair, October 25, 2008, 01:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Too bad i can't make it, I've never seen a drunk Lady Fair!

RenWitch

Yeah!  So much fun to be had, my cohorts and I should be there as long as the weather holds.  :D

LadyAnn

I hear the name of the playing is called "Black Thorn."
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Cyron

yall dont know how much i would rather be there then going to the annual awards training banquet.. ehh 6th time i have had to go to this thing.. its so so so borning.. rather be over there having fun and not in indianapolis having 'mandatory' fun.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

LadyAnn

"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ladyfair

You will be missed Cryon...... now there's another glass to raise as a toast.....giggle....

oh my..... such a big group coming tonight..... hopefully the camera's will be clicking away....so we can post the toasts......lol

Madge Estes.... yours shall be the first glass raised..... and mabye the 2nd.... the 3rd.....lol wont be long now till we meet in the sourthern shires.....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

canonman

i wish i could have gone to the party, sounds like a fun time. i'll check back on this thread to see all the pictures.

LadyAnn

We had a great time... and we raised our glasses to those who could not be there.  Yes Madge, we drank the contents in the glasses  ;)

Canonman ~ Do you know, not ones of us there last night had a camera.  ::)
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"