Author Topic: Thanks, Also, Seperate Note:Help Identify This Thief!  (Read 4488 times)

Offline pineridge

• R/F.com Member
Re: Thanks, Also, Seperate Note:Help Identify This Thief!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 11:31:25 PM »
My 500MM sigma & I will be onsite this Saturday.....hunting.  :(
two words,,, therapy.

Offline nliedel

• R/F.com Member
  • la bellezza รจ dolore
    • Beauty is Pain
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 07:35:03 AM »
I looked all weekend, nothing. If you do find her, DO NOT try to apprehend her. Just have one person with a cell phone keep a bead on her and find anyone in a blue berat with a red stripe. They're security. Also, any cast member can locate them. Most of the people who read this group know cast members. Security at the faire is amazing and I love each and every one of them. From Deb and Russ down.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Offline Lims

• R/F.com Member
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »
Sorry to drag up old threads, but I'm new to the forum, so :P
I remember this happening.  We were all on the lookout for this woman, but I never saw a picture of her until now. 
Since most people carry cell phones, does anyone know a phone number to call for security if we do find this piece of garbage?

As an employee, I have often wondered this myself and have asked everyone in the chain of command and  the only true answer I can gather is that you can either find a member of security ( like we all know - blue hats and all ) or find someone with a radio.  Most food runners, beer runners, and such have a radio.  I was always confused as to why nobody at the main pub has a radio - us cigar people or bartenders included. 
There was a time or two that Stella had to have me run out to find someone in security for some reason or another - usually during pub sing.  Some of the security guys might have cell phones on them ( which, as far as I know, they're not supposed to ) but they can't exactly answer it and talk on it - that's why they have walkie-talkies with ear thingies.  It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya.

Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF