News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanks, Also, Seperate Note:Help Identify This Thief!

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, September 24, 2008, 01:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineridge

My 500MM sigma & I will be onsite this Saturday.....hunting.  :(
two words,,, therapy.

nliedel

I looked all weekend, nothing. If you do find her, DO NOT try to apprehend her. Just have one person with a cell phone keep a bead on her and find anyone in a blue berat with a red stripe. They're security. Also, any cast member can locate them. Most of the people who read this group know cast members. Security at the faire is amazing and I love each and every one of them. From Deb and Russ down.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lims

Sorry to drag up old threads, but I'm new to the forum, so :P
I remember this happening.  We were all on the lookout for this woman, but I never saw a picture of her until now. 
QuoteSince most people carry cell phones, does anyone know a phone number to call for security if we do find this piece of garbage?

As an employee, I have often wondered this myself and have asked everyone in the chain of command and  the only true answer I can gather is that you can either find a member of security ( like we all know - blue hats and all ) or find someone with a radio.  Most food runners, beer runners, and such have a radio.  I was always confused as to why nobody at the main pub has a radio - us cigar people or bartenders included. 
There was a time or two that Stella had to have me run out to find someone in security for some reason or another - usually during pub sing.  Some of the security guys might have cell phones on them ( which, as far as I know, they're not supposed to ) but they can't exactly answer it and talk on it - that's why they have walkie-talkies with ear thingies.  It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya.