News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Have you seen....

Started by TinGoliath, September 24, 2008, 08:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinGoliath

Have you seen my twin brother?

His name is Hugo.

He is not too bright... In fact, one could say he is a 4 year old in a grown up body.  His interpretation of Right and Wrong is constantly in a state of flux, but whatever he does, his determination is sincere.

He was last seen heading out on a blind date, certainly a first for him, with two ladies bearing the last name "Raven."  They went to take the subway, and Hugo has not been seen since.  It is then I recalled that the Subway system had long since been abandoned.

Some more information on his dates, the Raven sisters can be found at:

http://www.raventwins.com

Please, PLEASE find my Twin brother Hugo....

Before he finds YOU!!!
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Anna Iram

I missed this somehow. Are you working one of the houses Goliath?! Shoot! We went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this year.

Is anyone going? We need a pic of Hugo. :)

TinGoliath

Yes, I Am in one of the Houses, but I will leave it to you to figure out which one, and you'll have to find out by going. ;)

As far as photos are concerned, Photos are Highly discouraged inside the houses, as the flash photography will decimate our night vision.  Fear not, though, there are already a few photos taken by the HOS cast. Just do a little searchy searchy. ;)

"I Love the smell of terrified cheerleaders in the evening.. Smells like... Victory!"  (Hugo's motto for the past weekend)

Count Adolfo

I, regrettably, cannot make it... but my sister, with whom you got acquainted somewhat last year at my party... is trying to make it.  I shall have her give my regards after you scare her half to death

TinGoliath

You expect me to do such a job Halfway? ;)