News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Group Calendar?

Started by jayadancer, September 24, 2008, 03:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus_Cutter

Not to change the subject.... but one of my other geeky friends works for Castle Blood, which is a "theatrical Haunted House Attraction".

http://www.castleblood.com/

I have about 12 coupons for 3 dollars off.  I'm not exactly sure how much normal tickets are, i think they are 13 each, so it would be 10 with the coupons.   I am planning on going either this weekend or next.  So if you want to go, let me know.

malarky

Richard (Captain Stout) and myself will be at PARf all through October as "The Captain and Malarky."  We do a little stage stuff, a little street stuff, a little of this and that... you know.  Whatever.  I think they put us in the program, but if not, you can find us around the site.  Hope to see some of you there
!!!!!!

FoxgloveLupine

Ok, so here's another one for you.  I'm trying to get a group together to go to Kennywood Phantom Fright Nights, October 10th.  It's a Friday night, which is always the better time to go.  If anyone is interested in going, let me know.  If we get enough together, we can get a group discount.  If you've never been there *walks up and smacks the guilty on the back of the head head*  what are you waiting for.  5 haunts, and rides, what more fun could there be?  I took a group of Rennie's on opening Friday and we're still talking about it!
Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

Terry Griffith

Hello, my friends,

I know most of you know about Samhain and are planning on coming but here is a link to the info page with a schedule.  http://www.pittsburghirish.org/echoesoferin/Samhain2008/index.htm  I hope you can come before I'm on at 5:30.  Professor M will be doing readings all day but is on stage at 7:30.  The music is good all day.

Please come in garb or if you are tired of it, wear some other kind of costum.  The Harp is on Penn Avenue in the Strip and if you are coming from downtown you need to come up either Liberty or Smallman to 24th Street and then over to Penn because Penn is one way going towards town.  For you Google Maps types, the address is 2329 Penn Avenue - Pittsburgh, Pa. 15222  and for you GPS types, N40 degrees 27.205 - W079 degrees 58.838.

I look forward to seeing everyone.  I'm having rennie withdrawals.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Professor M

HA!  Now I'm listed as Michael Mykita and Psychic Scenes.  It sounds like a band.  Boy, some people are going to be disappointed   ;D

[Terry, I'm gonna hijack your post and start a new thread.]
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Kip

Hey thats a band I don't want to hear play!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know me M I have to throw my two cents in.

kilted one

I heard great things about that band.  They know all the songs I want to hear!!
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Kip

Your right Kilted one even the dogs join in ;D

Angus_Cutter

Quote from: FoxgloveLupine on October 02, 2008, 08:00:36 AM
Ok, so here's another one for you.  I'm trying to get a group together to go to Kennywood Phantom Fright Nights, October 10th.  It's a Friday night, which is always the better time to go.  If anyone is interested in going, let me know.  If we get enough together, we can get a group discount.  If you've never been there *walks up and smacks the guilty on the back of the head head*  what are you waiting for.  5 haunts, and rides, what more fun could there be?  I took a group of Rennie's on opening Friday and we're still talking about it!

I know Mip and I are planning on coming... and I'm trying to bring as many other random people as I can.  Right I have my sister, and possibly another friend.