News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2 for 1 admission?

Started by sealion, September 27, 2008, 06:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sealion

On previous visits there has been a booth collecting food donations in return for 2 for 1 admission coupons. Does anyone know if they will be there this weekend? I've got a bunch of people wanting to visit and with the cost of gas to get there every dollaar saved on admission really helps!
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Jon Foster

The main MichRenFest page says the 2 for 1 deal will be next weekend. You need to print the coupon from the website and take it with you as well. I thought the food donation thing was for a limited time too.

sealion

I had heard about the 2 for 1 for next weekend but, honestly, I don't think that would entice me to spend the money on gas and a hotel room when it's sounding like many of the performers and vendors are obligated to be elsewhere (I have a season pass). It was the food drive I was wondering about. Does anyone know if the food drive is still going on?
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

nliedel

The food drive is not going on, but it is two for one. There are many performers and characters that are still going to be there.
Heck, I'm going to be there and I'm worth 9 bucks. Snort. I don't have a full list, but many of the court, the mayor and much of his family, and the other street characters will be there. My son is working as a dragon slayer and will be my dancing partner. They have commitments from almost all of the vendors and it should be a lot of fun. Look at it this way, it's a lot of fun and you're possibly not going to end up being bussed from Mt. Holly because the lots are full. A benefit, as far as I'm concerned.

Nancy, now officially the biggest mouth in Hollygrove.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lady Deborah

Nancy, I will be there if only to once again cry over your tiny waist!  Since you always wimper over my bosom.  You have been a delightful addition to the faire this year!! 

nliedel

Quote from: Lady Deborah on September 29, 2008, 08:38:43 PM
Nancy, I will be there if only to once again cry over your tiny waist!  Since you always wimper over my bosom.  You have been a delightful addition to the faire this year!! 

Well, I had boobs, till I lost the weight. Snort.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor