News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend Invasion (Roll Call)

Started by Scarlett, September 28, 2008, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Be warned!  Closing weekend approaches with all of it's many invaders from nearby shires.  A large group from Pittsburgh's Morelandshire plans to descend, as well as folks from our neighboring sister shire of Avaloch (Great Lakes).  Not to mention  several others from neighboring shires.  We are a thirsty and shopping-hungry lot so be forewarned.  Barkeeps and vendors make ready!  Just ask Lady Guiness and Scotsman - they know us well.

As far as the roll call, I shall start it off....

Scarlett
Morwyn & Himself, The Brad
Syrac
DuCouer
Capt. Morgan
Dwynn
Mehan & Ewan
Scotsman & Lady Guiness
Amras Elfwine
Lady DLW & Sir Os
Lady Katrina
April
BJ & Kevin

Invaders - add your name in this post and I'll update the list it as we go...
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Scotsman

Bring it on lass! I know the GLMF folks are coming too Capt Morgan/Dwyn as swell as Mehan & Ewan.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

mehan

Nice Freudian slip..... I think Ewan is "swell" too!  ;D

Yep, we will be there - and Ewan was just asking last night if you were going to be able to get "he who is still Brad" to come along.... he will be pleased.

Scotsman

Quote from: mehan on September 29, 2008, 07:55:32 AM
Yep, we will be there - and Ewan was just asking last night if you were going to be able to get "he who is still Brad" to come along.... he will be pleased.

I had the great fortune of spending Saturday with "The Brad" ... needless to say I only remember half of it  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

Nice Freudian slip..... I think Ewan is "swell" too!  ;D

ROFL!!!

I will, of course, be there, and quite "swollen" by 1015.
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Lady de la Warr

Prince Oswyn and Queen Anne will be there both days - which goes without saying  ;)

Lady Guinness

Scarlett~ we are looking forward to hosting you ALL! It is going to be an absolutely wonderful weekend. I am looking forward to it. *look out everyone we are about to be invaded!)

DuCoeur

We are, mostly, Kindly invaders who drink and shop (and in my case) eat in excess.  Is that a problem??? 

Lady Guiness are you ready to share another platter of mussels From O'Shucks??    Oyster shooters and clams on the Half shell...And of course returning to the White Hart.  My taste buds are a tingling. 

17 Days and counting!!!

But Mostly, above all else (it could eoccur in someones back yard), I am looking forward to being reunited with "my Family."

Sorry Scotsman, I do not think you can use me as a Tax Deduction...just slighly *ahem* above the age limit.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Lady Guinness

Yes DuCouer I am most definitely ready to share a platter of mussels! I can hardly wait to see all of my friends in one place especially when that place is our wonderful shire here in Md. We promise that everyone here will take care of all our special guest and make you feel at home in Revel Grove.  ;)

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on September 30, 2008, 05:41:24 PM
Sorry Scotsman, I do not think you can use me as a Tax Deduction...just slighly *ahem* above the age limit.

I am going to need one of those Government bailouts then ...  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Morwyn

Quote from: Scotsman on September 29, 2008, 09:00:33 AM

I had the great fortune of spending Saturday with "The Brad" ... needless to say I only remember half of it  ;D

...yes...yes...have no worries...."The Brad" Himself, will be in attendance.....I'll be there too if any of you remember me...  :P

Capt. Morgan

Yes indeed, Dwyn and I shall be there for I doubt anything could keep us from our Faire Family and the wonderful hospitality of MDRF! Being run through the mill these past weeks and it shall only escalate which will make our time at MDRF even sweetier!

(counting the days, but hoping they don't go too quickly to give us enough time to set up the exhibition!)

http://www.clevelandart.org/exhibitions/artisticluxury.aspx
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

DuCoeur

Quote from: Morwyn on October 01, 2008, 07:20:06 AM
Quote from: Scotsman on September 29, 2008, 09:00:33 AM

...yes...yes...have no worries...."The Brad" Himself, will be in attendance.....I'll be there too if any of you remember me...  :P<b>
Dear Morwyn of course we remember you.  You are "The Brads" designated Driver....Or is that the other way around?  At rate, I am just we are all going to be there!!!
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on October 01, 2008, 05:03:04 PM
Yes indeed, Dwyn and I shall be there for I doubt anything could keep us from our Faire Family and the wonderful hospitality of MDRF! Being run through the mill these past weeks and it shall only escalate which will make our time at MDRF even sweetier!

(counting the days, but hoping they don't go too quickly to give us enough time to set up the exhibition!)

http://www.clevelandart.org/exhibitions/artisticluxury.aspx

OMG Capt. Morgan!!! That exhibit looks to be right up my alley! I am a collector of all things Tiffany - including the old stuff. Could never afford the Faberge but think it's beautiful nonetheless.

I may just have to plan a trip up there in time to make the exhibit. Methinks I shall speak with you further on this matter when I see you - my interest if definitely piqued!!

Capt. Morgan

Ahh yes...it is certainly chock full of "bling" to be sure....sorry to say tho' such is my exposure to all of it that it is wearing thin like partaking of too many sweets...but it will be a beautiful show!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.