News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend Invasion (Roll Call)

Started by Scarlett, September 28, 2008, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady de la Warr

Oh - I'm CERTAIN it will be absolutely fabulous!!

I'm seriously going to have to see about paying a visit. I will be in Ohio for a few days around Christmas - I may just have to take a day trip a little farther north while I'm there!

Scarlett

The list grows longer with the confirmed addition of Lady Katrina, a noblewoman of Morelandshire.  And I have 3 maybes with BJ and Kevin, and April. 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Scotsman

Quote from: Scarlett on October 03, 2008, 09:32:02 AM
The list grows longer with the confirmed addition of Lady Katrina, a noblewoman of Morelandshire.  And I have 3 maybes with BJ and Kevin, and April. 

Awesome ...

*note to self* Get more booze!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Ranna

Put my Bear of a hubby and I down as a very definate possible maybe for atleast one of the days. :p
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

April

Quote from: Scarlett on October 03, 2008, 09:32:02 AM

I may be driving solo... but I am going to try and be there! 
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Scarlett

I have confirmation on the 3 maybes.  April, and BJ and Kevin are all officially confirmed!  Yay!  The more Pittsburghers!
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Lupa

Since it is home faire... Ulfric and I will definitely be there!
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Ranna

Looks like Jim and I will be there the 19th.  I have to work the 18th :(
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Lady Guinness

Wow, so many people are making the journey to our beautiful Maryland shire.  You will not be disappointed. If anyone has any questions please let us know. I will do my best to be on line more this week and Scotsman will be on often as usual during the week.  Please send a private ren mail for any particular tailgate questions or post on the tailgate thread. I cannot wait to see everyone!!

DuCoeur

Three more Days till we make the Trek to Maryland.  Can't wait to be reunited with Everyone at Revel Grove.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

lordwriothsley

Even though I did not get a chance to make it to MDRF this year it's actually kind of hard to believe that next weekend is closing weekend.It seems like only yesterday when you all were talking about kicking off your season there.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on October 13, 2008, 08:14:33 AM
Three more Days till we make the Trek to Maryland.  Can't wait to be reunited with Everyone at Revel Grove.

Hootie Hoo! We are almost there ... awesome and sad at the same time.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Maerwynn

This is awesome.  I can hardly wait to meet new friends. 
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Capt. Morgan

REDO 22 FRIGGIN' TEXT PANELS FOR THE SHOW??? AND WE OPEN IN 2 DAYS???!

Okay..."they" are really cheesing me off and making me work for my Faire Time!!!!!

I can't wait to be with you all and throw back a few shooters at O'Shucks and just.....chill.....
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Lady de la Warr

And we are so looking forward to seeing you dear Capt. Morgan!

See you soon!  :)