News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend Invasion (Roll Call)

Started by Scarlett, September 28, 2008, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Guinness

Capt~ how about you let me start your chill time with a lovely Pome Mimosa or perhaps an Irish coffee since it will be chilly on Saturday morn? We are looking forward to helping you enjoy your time at Revel Grove.  :) :D

mehan

*squirming in her computer chair*  IS IT TIME YET????

Scotsman

weather for closing ...

Sat: H:60 L:45

Sun: H:65 L:51

Bring your cloaks, we'll supply the liquid heat  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

DuCoeur

Sleeves and Cloaks it is...sounds like it is Going to be a beautiful Fall Day in "Da Grove".

Just about 26-27 hours from now, we will all be Tailgating and warming up for our "Grande Entrance".

Can't wait to see all of you.  And some of you I will see even sooner then that.

Safe Journey's everyone....
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Scotsman

Hopefully this won't be like Pittsburgh, gate opens at 1000 we enter at Noon  ;D

*the real show is in the parking lot*
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

DuCoeur

But there is so much more to see at Revel Grove.  Honestly you saw PRF in like 10 minutes....
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on October 17, 2008, 06:55:08 AM
But there is so much more to see at Revel Grove.  Honestly you saw PRF in like 10 minutes....

Yeah because the pub was so close to the gate  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Scarlett

Quote from: Scotsman on October 17, 2008, 06:48:41 AM
Hopefully this won't be like Pittsburgh, gate opens at 1000 we enter at Noon  ;D

*the real show is in the parking lot*

Come on now!  You have to admit the PRF parking lot is great!  We even got to see one of the horses...
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Amras Elfwine

...just follow the squirrel paw prints...they usually go as follows...first stop is a goodbye to Stupina...second stop, O'shucks for ale and shooters...third stop, Dragon's Lair for second breakfast  :D...fourth stop, Royal Oak for elevenses...fifth stop, wine garden, cause I'm thirsty...back to the Dragon's Lair...anyone seen my hat??...ah, finally, the White Hart...race yuh back to the Dragon...and then...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scotsman

Hmmm ... so that is why you always disappear on us ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

I don't disappear...I just get a bit...er..."translucent"...yeah, thats it...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Scotsman

BTW ... we were hoping that you would bring some of that awesome coffee of yours this weekend? Lady Guinness will trade coffee for hugs!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

Lady Guiness and I are, as usual, very big on the "barter system"... ;)

R/F member since 2004

Scotsman

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on October 17, 2008, 08:51:28 AM
Lady Guiness and I are, as usual, very big on the "barter system"... ;)

I'll bet her husband isn't too happy with that! As long as Kevin isn't involved, I am okay with it ... that bastard has been hitting on her for years  >:(
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Lady Guinness

boys, boys! Ok..I give hugs to my friends freely..coffee is just the bonus! ::)

I can't wait...is it time yet??