News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

YAY I passed!

Started by TiaLD77, September 29, 2008, 09:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaLD77

Not that any of you really care, but the College Math class I had this past six weeks was a real bear, & part of the reason why I did not make it to faire as often as I had hoped. (Tests due on Sunday bleah!  >:()
But I got my final grade Last night & I passed with an 80%!! :o
My thanks to Anne & Charlotte for listening to me whine & vent off list ;D
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Terry Griffith

"And the Lord said go forth and multiply".

What a great accomplishment.  I'm glad someone is around to do those things.   Every time I add up the bills, it turns out to be less than the bank account.

Congratulations!!!
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Sarai

Wonderful!

It took me 2 semesters and a ton of help from friends to pass Calc, so I know the feeling!

TiaLD77

Thank you Terry & Sarai! Passing this class is definatly a miracle. I thought for sure I would be taking it over... I still havent figured out Why I need to know Log-o-rythms in order to do art. ???
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

anne of oaktower

Way to go Girl!!! So glad you won't have to endure that misery a second time!

The log-o-rhythms somehow factor into the computer aided design programs.  I watched someone doing some of that stuff some time ago, and while it was absolutely beautiful and amazing to watch, she told me it was all math-based.  Needless to say, I opted to leave that type creativity to those who have the capacity to understand the numbers.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."