News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New chapters on Sir Clistos Tome of Knowledge site!!

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 30, 2008, 04:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hey everyone,

Well, it has been some time, but I am proud to say I finally added two NEW chapters to my Tome of Knowledge website. I have been working on them for some time doing the research when I have had a little spare time. So, as of last night, I have them up and accessable in the table of contents.

The first is "Castle Floor Plans".  This is a chapter with links to floor plans of various castles around the world and how they were constructed. I had gotten numerous e-mails from people on this topic, since many places do not show this information. This chapter is not yet in alpha order, so just look for the "NEW" graphic next to it.

The second topic is "Templars and Hospitalars". This chapter holds links to the history and other information on these special knights. It is very informative. This chapter is in alpha order.

To view any of the topics, just follow the link below.

So, there you have it. And as always, if anyone knows of a topic or link you would like to see added to the Tome, just e-mail me privately and let me know.

I have also been cleaning up all the other chapters of dead links, and putting up new ones.

Enjoy,
Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Sir William Marcus

Most excellent.  An incredible source of ALL things medieval and some.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you goo Sir Marcus.  I am still finishing up updating the links.

Noble Dreg

Neat site...it'll take a couple of visits to get through!

THANKS
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks again...

PS - I also added Teutonic Knights to that one chapter as well. Can't leave the German knights out. LOL. I also broke them down within the chapter into sections