News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol

Started by Goody, May 12, 2008, 11:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody

I know there were topics earlier for Bristol invasions but I wanted to repost mine. Wildthingjew has gotten me a deal for tickets and camping so I've decided to keep my plans for the trip in July. I would really love to have company as fest is more fun with friends and it makes it more afffordable! We will leave Friday July 11. Go to fest on 12 &13. Drive home on Mon 14. I figure the cost to be $90 per person (plus food, that includes gas, 2 tics and 3 night camping) if there are four people in the minivan. Let me (we don't have renmail here right?) if you may be interested and I will send you my email!

mystycbob

As far as I know at this time Goody you can count me in... I will let you know for sure soon...
Dovie Andi Sa Tovya Sagain

Rage

At the moment I don't think LD & I will be able to make Bristol.

SleepyArcher

I am planning on going later in July. Only time that works for me. Sorry!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

DeadBishop

Yeah, if we even get the chance to go, it will be later in July, or early August.

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Renee Buchanan

Hello from a Bristol-ite

As soon as you know the dates you'll attend Bristol, please post it in the Bristol thread.  We love to see our out-of-town friends, and we've had great Meet & Greets in the past with our visitors from other realms.

Hope to see you there!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich