News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Oct 4-5 2008 MDRF

Started by Amras Elfwine, October 01, 2008, 08:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

The weather Gods-n-Goddesses are toying with us, calling for low 70s and sunny to partly sunny for both days...(lapses into Jack Palance hiss...) "Believe it...or NOT!"

Looking forward to Saturday!!!
Cheers!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scotsman

Awesome! We will see you there brother ... with cloaks on ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

gypsylakat

yes! that's awesome, it's probably the only weekend i'll get to go to, and it will be awesome!
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Lady de la Warr

Milord and I shall be joining you all as well!

Can't wait to see you all  :)

Amras Elfwine

Weather Update: (Yes, I do have an old farm boys fascination with the weather...)

Saturday: High of 70, Sunny
Sunday: High of 70, Partly Sunny

This does not, in a word, "suck".
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Fairyfly

Everyone share a few *HUGTACKLES* for me on Sunday! Have fun everyone!!!  ;D
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

max and kate

We arrived Thursday and will be here for both days and next weekend too!
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Ranna

We'll miss you guys! :(  Hubby is going on a fishing trip with my dad on Saturday and I have to work.  Sunday is free but I think it just might be a stay at home and cuddle sort of day.
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Scotsman

Quote from: max and kate on October 03, 2008, 06:32:13 AM

Awesome! Make sure you say hi to us. If not in the parking lot than at the White Hart Pub.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

SirBlackFox

I shall be there. . .with lederhosen on . . .  on Saturday. . .  Sunday my boy turns 18 and there will be much rejoicing at his mom's house so we'll be there instead.
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

will paisley

Quote from: Scotsman on October 03, 2008, 07:05:31 AM
Quote from: max and kate on October 03, 2008, 06:32:13 AM

Awesome! Make sure you say hi to us. If not in the parking lot than at the White Hart Pub.

Ditto - I'll be at the White Hart as well.  I'm most conspicuous around 3:20 near the front row during the O'Danny Girls set> I'd say look for the antlers, but that doesn't always narrow it down very much.  ;D
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Fairyfly

Quote from: SirBlackFox on October 03, 2008, 08:22:41 AM
I shall be there. . .with lederhosen on . . .  on Saturday. . .  Sunday my boy turns 18 and there will be much rejoicing at his mom's house so we'll be there instead.

Wish your son a Happy one for me! He's the second person I've heard of that has the same Birthday as me. Not the same year though. lol  ;) Libra's rock! tee hee
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Lady_Glorianna

Now hear this

There is a very strong possibility that Captain Mendoza (Ron) will take to port at Hengrave (living history area next to the Globe) tomorrow. We don't know how long he will be able to stay so if you would like to say hi and talk for a bit make sure you head over there as early in the day as you can!  ;)

Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Amras Elfwine

Just in from a very packed faire day...M'Lady, it was a joy and pleasure to Hug Ron's neck and share time with him today! I sense a peace about him that made the beautiful day even better, and we shared smiles together!

Love!
R/F member since 2004

gypsylakat

I saw you today Amras, i'm proud of myself for recognizing someone at least, I was about to walk up to you, but one of my none RF friends was having her birthday today and attacked me before I could! :(

"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."