News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Maryland Wenches?

Started by gypsylakat, September 30, 2008, 07:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gypsylakat

Hey, so yeah, I've only gone to 2 seasons of faire, and haven't yet figured out where the wenches hang out...
I'm going next saturday with a group of my friends from college, and well, one of the young men that will be attending... would benefit from some attention from a group of lovely ladies...

ANyone interested?
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Scotsman

Quote from: gypsylakat on September 30, 2008, 07:32:29 PM
Hey, so yeah, I've only gone to 2 seasons of faire, and haven't yet figured out where the wenches hang out...
I'm going next saturday with a group of my friends from college, and well, one of the young men that will be attending... would benefit from some attention from a group of lovely ladies...

ANyone interested?

There is a large contingent of them at the Dragons Lair pub .... also several at the White Hart.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Amras Elfwine

The actual question might be, "where do the wenches NOT hang out" at Revel Grove.
We are truely blessed!

Amras "Constantly Wenched and Darned Well Glad of It!" Elfwine
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

robert of armstrong

I was honored to be wenched on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, did anyone happen to get a photo or two?  Pm me!!

--I am adding a photo of myself and my buddy Brent taken just after the attack.  Does anyone have any other photos of the event, or of us at the Faire?--

Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

Lupa

Quote from: robert of armstrong on October 07, 2008, 04:17:28 AM
I was honored to be wenched on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, did anyone happen to get a photo or two?  Pm me!!

--I am adding a photo of myself and my buddy Brent taken just after the attack.  Does anyone have any other photos of the event, or of us at the Faire?--

I remember you ;)... twas fun wenching this one.
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Lupa

Quote from: gypsylakat on September 30, 2008, 07:32:29 PM

ANyone interested?

Come to the Dragon Inn around 11AM on Sunday... I am sure we can get Colleen to set something up.
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

gypsylakat

Yeah, we'll have to bring him out next season, :(
I can't for life of me understand someone wanting to go play football with sweaty guys instead of hanging out with hot ladies!

"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."