News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where is everyone?

Started by Syrilla, October 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrilla

Only weeks away and no one is chatting?   Where did you go?  How else am I to keep up with guys, unless you chat!!!!
See you soon

Zaubon

I'm eagerly anticipating it Your Highness, though I must await closing weekend before I may venture to your fair realm.

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

Hey, Syrilla.  This is Tyrali. Me and Hunnar will be at LARF the second weekend of Nov.  We are driving down a day early, so we will be there Thursday nite thur Monday. Cant wait to see everyone again.

Gwen aka Punstergal

I'm new to LA and was hoping to be working LARF this season but stupid hurricane evacuations ate my savings.. so I /sigh, and cross my fingers I'll be able to at least come see the site one weekend and meet folks.

I'm Gwendolynn, by the way, (for real, my parent's like faire names). Nice to meet you all :)
"Hell hath no fury like an enraged Gryphon Master"

Syrilla

Greeting Gwendolynn,  I am happy to make your aquaintanace.  I do hope you will be able to come out and play with us.  Keep and eye open for coupons and give aways.  I know the radio stations and a few of the tv stations have call ins.  Never hurts to save. 

Tyrali, I look forward to seeing both you and Hunnar on the faire site.  Be safe and keep your eyes on the gas!

I am very sorry Zaubon, that you will not be with us till the end.  Tho, that weekend is all ways full of fun surprises.  Be well, till then.

Avidd

Quote from: Syrilla on October 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM
Only weeks away and no one is chatting?   Where did you go?  How else am I to keep up with guys, unless you chat!!!!
See you soon
Kinda quiet over here. Nothing even from the Baron or Jean Pierre. Guess I'll have to catch up with them and yourself at faire your majesty. I plan to be there both the second and Thanksgiving weekends.

lordwriothsley

When exactly is the faire supposed to start?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Jean Pierre Dewell

Bonjour All!!
Sorry for not being on here just been so busy with work and all LOL. Yes it's only weeks away and I will be there in my Musketeer glory lol Hope to meet some of you and take some pics with ya also. My Queen it will be a pleasure to see you again and your court
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!

Jean Pierre Dewell

OH and I plan on being there the second weekend in Nov.
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

Me and Capt Hunnar will be there the second weekend of Nov. Hope to meet some of our members there. Will anyone be there that weekend?

Syrilla

It looks like the second weekend will be a popular on for a visit.  We look forward to welcoming and visiting with all.  LordWorithsley, will you be visiting also?

lordwriothsley

Syrilla,Right now is a tentative yes for me however things could change at the spur of the moment.It would be nice to see all my friends from TNRF and the ones I met from LARF as well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Jean Pierre Dewell

I won't be hard to find lol so hope to meet you all that are going at the faire!!
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer

UrsulaChandler

We are all very busy getting ready for opening day. The new villagers can't wait to meet their Queen.   :D

The Chandler
Ursula Chandler
Louisiana Renaissance Festival
Cast, RLHC

biggerstaff

I'm comptemplating a run through the fair. Just got to figure out when

Pickles

Sir Ernie and I are planning a road trip for the 3rd weekend.  Any helpful suggestions as it will be our first vist to your fair.

LadyElizabeth

I sadly miss you, Syrilla, last weekend at TRF... But my twin and I will most certainly be there the 2nd weekend!!  We are truly looking forward to attending LARF for the first time and seeing your lovely village!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

isaacfawlkes

Hi everyone

Unfortunately I will not be joining you all this season. Such is Show business. i do wish everyone a great run and may the parking lot overflow with cars every day.

Still love you your Magisty (God Shave the Queen)  ;D
I'll see you in May.

Happy Holidays to everyone

Isaac

Ilia the Stupefying

I will miss seeing you at the festival. I've always enjoyed your performances in the past. Your bamboo sticks trick really amazed me when I first saw it. Hope you return in the future.

Brother Christoph

Quote from: Syrilla on October 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM
See you soon

The Brotherhood of St. Arnulf will be in attendance on the very last weekend, along with a few pirates, gypsies, and a Scotsman. We look forward to seeing your Majesty again.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

posaune

This shall be my home for the next two days....  ;D