News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Haunting We shall go

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, October 02, 2008, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

So I know we kind of hit on this a while back but know is the time to get series.

Zoe and Mattrim and others are doing the Brutal Planet at Elitches. I think it would be great if we can all gather on a Saturday (very soon) and go haunt them  ;D

Maybe we can all gather early, have some food then go haunt.

I'm pretty open but the sooner the better. Saturdays work best for Toki and I.

So who is interested?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Tanda

The 11th is about the only Saturday I can do it. If that's the day you all go, I'll do my best to join you in the evening.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Zoë

Yes!  Do come!  We just went through our first walk-through of the house last night, and it is going to be AWESOME.  We do a dry-run tonight to test out our stuff on the other park employees (buahaha) and then tomorrow is go time!  I'm so excited. 

If anyone is interested in discount tickets ($20) please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.  :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mattrim

The dry-run was a huge success tonight.  This is the best house i think i've seen brutal planet create since Alice Cooper stoped designing them

Platt

For those in Fort Collins, there is a Haunted House called "Nocturnal Nightmares".

Platt's brother owns it.

Most (if not all) the creatures (Animated and Static) were built by Platt.

Go see Platt's kids!    :D

www.nocturnalnightmares.com
Bouncy Bouncy *Thump*  OW!  Platt's Nose!

Avan

Im up for it this Saturday.  About what time are we thinking of meeting?

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Not sure if this Saturday works for Toki and I as we have guest coming over to join us in being Dorks (getting our gaming on after to many months away from rolling dice, Drinking Mountain Do-om) Not sure when they will leave, but most likely to late for us to make Denver.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

Just so everyone knows, this Saturday there is also a concert going on in the park, it was rescheduled from this summer.  So it is very likely that the parking will be a hassle and there will be tons of teeny-bopper girls running around.  Good prey for us, may be a hassle for you.  Just in case. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Spinaka

i might be down for it. depending on the day. lots of things are going on with me lately!

Blushing

Have fun!  I'll be at a faire in Las Vegas.  ;D
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"

Demetrius

Zoe- you have to post some pictures!

We can't make it on the 18th, we will be in the process of moving our house to an undisclosed location.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Zoë

What's that?  Pictures, you say?

Here's our very own Mattrim: (I did all the blood)

And me!
You should generally watch out for dudes with chainsaws...

It was really cold that night!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

CapnJack

Love the makeup!  Is that 3D blood gel?  Or just a regular-old, corn-syrup-based, sticky-arse fake blood?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Zoë

It's part Ben Nye stage makeup and part Ben Nye "thick" blood.  We have a lot of fun with it.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy