News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Lady de Laney

Started by Demetrius, October 31, 2008, 10:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetrius

Sometime between now and the 21st, Lady de Laney will NOT have a birthday, as reported, due to being "too old" to have one.  ;)

So, we'll just have to say- if you were to have a birthday, may it be a happy birthday!  ;D
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Jonas_MacPherson

Tygrkat

;D

Happy Whatever Day!!!!

:P
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thanks guys, But I refuse to have birthdays anymore. And If I WHERE to have a birthday, it would not be today, nor would it be the 21st. You can all vote for my birthday and the day following the vote will be that day, or maybe the day you vote on it as when I was born the Dr forgot to look at the clock at it was 12:02am when he finally remembered to look.

My birthday is the Spring Equinox/Solstice :) Well that's my RE-Birthday and it means more to me than the OTHER day because my re-birthday I will be three years old. By "Other" birthday just means I'm that much closer to having to be on a EKG and that will show me flat lining.

And also as I keep telling the Yakitori Chicken Guy, I am past 1 foot in the grave, I like to bite necks, I love the night, and I love sucking blood... all truth. Oh and I love black :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

Good thing I picked up the extra strength gaelic colone last night.

Blushing

Happy re-birthday ... or maybe it's un-birthday?
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Anna Iram

"And also as I keep telling the Yakitori Chicken Guy, I am past 1 foot in the grave, I like to bite necks, I love the night, and I love sucking blood... all truth. Oh and I love black."

Okay...you're scaring me now...I'm gonna take my Happy Cake and go home...... ;D

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL