News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

1st Annual Witch Ride at Enchanted Wings...

Started by Minerva, October 03, 2008, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minerva

Mark on your calendars Enchanted Wings' celebration of Halloween on Saturday,
October 25th, 2008 from 12 noon - 4 pm and help us celebrate our 1st Annual Witch Ride.  We will have our famous Witches Brew & cookies. Have a  special Palm & Crystal Reading done by none other than Professor M.

Shop for Halloween/Fall Curiosities...Find a bauble or two for yourself in our Cauldron of Goodies.  Come dressed as your favorite "Witch" and receive an additional 10% off our your entire purchase!

So get on your broomsticks & fly down to Enchanted Wings at 3227 West Liberty Avenue in Dormont, PA. for our 1st annual Witch Ride.  See you there!

Enchanted Wings ~

Professor M

I finally got a chance to stop by Enchanted Wings today.  What a cool shop!  It's like putting their Morelandshire shop into the middle of Dormont, except it's bigger, has even more stuff, and you can park nearby!

I'm not hawking for any of you to get a reading from me (we can do that any time), but I AM encouraging you to get to the shop and see all the goodies they have.  You're gonna love it!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Celynn

Sounds like fun, we may have to stop by.  Now what to wear, what to wear.  <LOL>

Terry Griffith

We wouldn't miss it.  My mundane clothes are scary enough though.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Minerva

Enchanted Wings would like to sincerely thank those that attended our 1st Annual Witches Ride this past Saturday.  The day was dreary and rainy outside, but the warmth surrounded everyone who entered our doors! It was truly a celebration of the Harvest hearth and home!

A very heartfelt thanks to Professor M, who was the hit of the party...our patrons are asking when you will be back!!!  You have quite a following, Professor!!!

And it is always our pleasure to be in the same company with Terry and Jan! We love you both!

Please check our website for more events in the upcoming months...we are already working on our Yule celebration!

Thank you all from the very bottom of our hearts.

Jenni, Barbara & Heather
Enchanted Wings Boutique ~

Professor M

It was a wonderful afternoon.  Thank you all for treating me like family.  I had a wonderful time there.  I met some really interesting people, too.  You have one of those rare types of shop that feels more like being welcomed into a person's home.  There aren't too many places like that, and I'm honored to have been part of it for a day.

I've been burning the incense I bought every day since then.  It's great stuff!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis