News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I feel like a kid on the first day of school

Started by AbleArcher, October 04, 2008, 10:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleArcher

I'm nervous...and I don't even dress up.

Need to check batteries, make sure gear my gear is up to the challenge this year.  If you all see me shooting, give a holler, and I'll make your picture!

-www.iflphoto.com

FireFaerie

Hehe, my boyfriend and I felt the same way. Friday night we got the same kind of sleep we do on Christmas Eve.  ;D

Wandering Rogue

Wasn't it a great weekend? I got to see friends I haven't seen in a year, and have already made several new friends. The weather was great, and I heard that Saturday's crowd was the largest in the 15 year history of the faire. HUZZAH!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

lordwriothsley

Actually I heard that the weather was a little on the hot side.Hopefully it wasn't to hot,that would have sucked to no end.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Wandering Rogue

Yes, the weather was a little warm, but there were crystal blue skys, and a light breeze throughout the faire. Hell, it could have been raining cats and dogs and I would been standing there in the middle of it with a cold ale saying, "boy this is a great day at the faire"...lol
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

AbleArcher

Quote from: Lance Goodthrust on October 05, 2008, 07:32:32 PM
Wasn't it a great weekend? I got to see friends I haven't seen in a year, and have already made several new friends. The weather was great, and I heard that Saturday's crowd was the largest in the 15 year history of the faire. HUZZAH!

Saturday was fantastic.  I had gotten up at 4AM to work at the hospital, and when I got off at 1:00PM, I headed straight for the faire.  I did think that it seemed busier than normal.  That's a good thing! Looking forward to next weekend already.