News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day Pictures....but just a tease....

Started by AbleArcher, October 04, 2008, 09:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleArcher

Feline Groovy

Where was I going and how do I get there?

Hibernian

Heavens, I thought your shots last year were pretty darn good! Looks like I won't make it out for a first visit till Oct 18th. So in the meantime bring on the pictures!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pinn

Love the photos........... but teasing is not nice :-*
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Femme Falchion

Sir....may we please have some more?  I agree with Pinn, teasing is bad karma   ;) ;)

Wonderful shots.  Would love to introduce myself next weekend .... How will I know you besides the gent with the fancy equipment and techniques?

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

FireFaerie

AbleArcher

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Malkavian

Great shots sir!  I'm still digging through what photos I got this past Saturday, though I doubt I'll have anything like this to show for it ;)

I intend to go back a few more times; if a scruffy guy with a goatee and a nikon ambles up and says hi try not to be too surprised.

Ice Mage

Way off subject !  But as a White Wolf Fan i must give you respect for the name Malkavian!  Great pics by the way!
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

AbleArcher

Quote from: Malkavian on October 20, 2008, 09:07:02 PM
Great shots sir!  I'm still digging through what photos I got this past Saturday, though I doubt I'll have anything like this to show for it ;)

I intend to go back a few more times; if a scruffy guy with a goatee and a nikon ambles up and says hi try not to be too surprised.

Okay, sounds good.  I'd be glad to meet you.