News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

House of Andar?

Started by Gypsy_Pyxie, August 23, 2008, 01:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yrose

It's true the sole is not accurate, but I'm not that worried about it. The accurate ones are usually really too thin soled and after getting Plantar Fasciitis from walking in some at the Tennessee fair I've learn my feet are more important. 
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

BamaWoodsman

Both me and a good friend ordered some of these boots back before TenRen and have thoroughly enjoyed them. My only complaint was the extremely lacking insole. I replaced them with a good pair and the boots couldn't be more comfortable. I have the brown ones and they were a little more orangish than I expected but dark brown shoe polish toned them down a bit.

Price

Being the above mentioned friend I decided I should give my own testimonial. The boots are very nice. I actually had mine confused by the with a set of custom-made boots by the guy who makes the boots. He was shocked when I told him what they were and that they were about $400 cheaper. Not only have mine survived TnRN, they also survived pushing a broken down suburban up and down the hilly roads of TN on the way to TnRN. Good times. :)

Yrose

My husband wore them to fair the first time this weekend and loved them. Said his feet felt great and even the cobblestones weren't bothering him.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!