News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Events of Interest

Started by Anna Iram, October 05, 2008, 08:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

The Ringling Museum is having an exibit of Egyptian art and artifacts from The Brooklyn Museum of Art.

Mid Oct. thru Mid Feb.

If you haven't had the chance to visit this museum you should. It's one of my favorites with an ongoing collection ranging from Modern to Medeival. A real Florida Gem.

http://www.ringling.org/exhibitions2.asp?id=1744

Mmketeer

Speaking of events....isn't their a pirate weekend coming up soon? Of yeah and the Sarasota Ren fair too.
Mmketeer

Celtic_Fae

Lady of the Lakes: November 7, 8, 9
Sarasota Medieval Festival: November 15, 16, 22, 23
FL Pirate Festival: November 21, 22, 23

We'll be at Lady of the Lakes and the FL Pirate Festival  :D

Madge Estes

And Madge is performing in History of the Devil at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center October 30-November 16
Live so your dreams recognize you.

leinad

( figuratively ) Break a leg, Madge.
Even though an actress like you could probably phone in the line's from all the faires and still bring down the house.
Leinad, Gen"Teer"man Ranger

Libby Stella

Quote from: Madge Estes on October 25, 2008, 08:53:22 AM
And Madge is performing in History of the Devil at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center October 30-November 16

I really want to come see this!!!!
So if you've never been frog kissing
Then you don't know what you've been missin'
~Frog Kissin' - Brobdingnagian Bards

Tygrkat

Quote from: Libby Stella on November 03, 2008, 05:33:10 PM
Quote from: Madge Estes on October 25, 2008, 08:53:22 AM

I really want to come see this!!!!

If you do get to go, be sure and let us know how it is...it sounds fascinating. Alas, the commute from  NY would be a bit much...*sigh*
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.